Who will be this year's best in indoor track?

QUICKSTER

Marion easily swept districts last year but, then got beat pretty bad at regions. we have alot of young talent and some faster people joining the team this year. it should be interesting any thoughts on the other schools?

Guest waverider24

marion looks good, so does abingdon, and watch the wave as they have sum good distance runners and jumpers

Guest waverider24

very true . Marion has a beast of a girl that runs the 800 and 400 and one that kills the mile and 2 mile. Watch out for their hurdlers and 400 runner too.

very true . Marion has a beast of a girl that runs the 800 and 400 and one that kills the mile and 2 mile. Watch out for their hurdlers and 400 runner too.

either way can't wait to see who shows up and who just goes home

either way can't wait to see who shows up and who just goes home

this year roe and hanna will be on the team they were the only 2 guys to run in outdoor states last year, roe is the 400 runner and will do good in indoor, and hanna is a hurddler and sprinter, he would have placed last year in the 300 hurdles but fell on the last one, he still got 11th out of 26 tho

i'm gonna have to say unless our team gets a bit bigger than it was last year we might have some trouble beating Marion. as for you guys losing it at regions Region IV is one of the toughest regions in running period. River Ridge district dominates, mainly Blacksburg which sent most of their team to state and the girls went on to win it all if i'm not mistaken. look for Marion to be a bit more challenged by everyone (not just us) at districts while still improving in the region(i dont believe they had many if any seniors last year). in outdoor though watch out you guys are going down like always

Abingdon all the way

we have picked up some new runners the fastest in the school is joining us on the 55 and the 4x2 then of course Jones has gotton alot faster then last year he was pretty pathetic last year but he has really improved and of course we have great long distance girl runners then our hurderlers have come along way it should be interesting to say the least

• 3 weeks later...

we have picked up some new runners the fastest in the school is joining us on the 55 and the 4x2 then of course Jones has gotton alot faster then last year he was pretty pathetic last year but he has really improved and of course we have great long distance girl runners then our hurderlers have come along way it should be interesting to say the least

Marion has never had a sprinter who could even run a 100 in under 12 seconds. Marion has always been a distant team and always will.

Though, I see Abingdon winning it overall. They have the best all around athletes.

Marion has never had a sprinter who could even run a 100 in under 12 seconds. Marion has always been a distant team and always will.

Though, I see Abingdon winning it overall. They have the best all around athletes.

actually Wes Crosan Ran at least a 11.67 last year and i think he happens to be from Marion and we (Abingdon) have a bigger team than i thought this year so you better watch out Marion

• 3 weeks later...

We have a few new runners this year like spencer fontenot who will run under 12 as well and his brother seth. we have a lot of good runners this year. you better bring abingdon cause u know we will. we have another big team this year

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

we have been to our first meet already and it was extremely tough now we head saturday to liberty it will be another tough event

your local says a town but you talk like your on our track team whats the deal?

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

i do know a runner that was playing a sport last year but went to evey track meet possible and they havebeen to state twice and beat the record for the 800 in regular track meets this year..they weren't able to comepete in districts there forth they weren't elgible for regionals and state