ACC officiating...worst ever...

GMan

Watching UNC-BC...UNC player clearly scores a TD right in front of the official...the official called him out of bounds at the 1/2 yard line...the ball carrier wasn't even close to being out. Thankfully, the review overturned his terrible call and it was ruled a TD.

The ACC has had 95 plays reviewed this season...the most of any BCS conference...24 calls on the field have now been overturned...that's one out of every four calls that are wrong...just think about how many they've missed because the play wasn't reviewable...

some reviewed plays like fumbles and what not are not blown dead and let played out.. yea the unc none-touchdown call was horrible, and last year they missed a field goal call between unc/uva i think (

)..but I would say its better to let plays go and correct them then blowing the play dead and killing all options..

some reviewed plays like fumbles and what not are not blown dead and let played out.. yea the unc none-touchdown call was horrible, and last year they missed a field goal call between unc/uva i think (
)..but I would say its better to let plays go and correct them then blowing the play dead and killing all options..

This is the way is should be. But if you let the play go, and you are wrong in the end, you'd need "irrefutable video evidence" to overturn the call. And on true bang-bang calls, you won't get this. ACC officiating is terrible, though.