Tazewell vs honaker

21_7

??  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Honker
    • Tazewell

Shew that one will be one to watch for sure i forgot they played them this year. Lebanon is tuff and will be a real test for the dogs ill have to get down there to see that one as well. All these bulldog games ill be attending im going to need a bulldog hat.

Shew that one will be one to watch for sure i forgot they played them this year. Lebanon is tuff and will be a real test for the dogs ill have to get down there to see that one as well. All these bulldog games ill be attending im going to need a bulldog hat.

I think you are the only Richlands fan that would were a Bulldog hat. Even if it was only for a game. They should be good games. Tazewell just cant be thinking about the play-offs. They need to focus on the Honaker game on Saturday and then worry about Lebanon. Then they could start to thing about the play-offs. I hope Bobby Wyatt will keep them going one game at a time and not look ahead. I would like to see the Dawgs finish up 9-1 (5-1).

Im sure Coach Wyatt is going to have the dogs ready for the next 2 games. Like you said if they stay with the task at hand and take it one game at a time and do not look ahead then they will be fine good luck to the dogs this week against the tigers.

It may not. It could but I think if Tazewell gets Richlands again they will be ready this time. I don't think there would be a repeat of what happened at Richlands.

Im saying whoever wins that game will get thrashed by Brookville.

Thats true, but not likely this year. In all honesty I think Brookville is your state champion. I hope not I would like to see the Blues back in the state championship for the 4th straight year.

Slaughter? By who I must ask?

But, Honaker-Tazewell, Munc is going to show up as always and I look for a strong performance from the D (Rhudy, Corner, Shaq especially) and who knows, they might actually decide to utilize one of their best players (Stansbury) in this game. I look for Tazewell to win by 17.

Why doesnt anyone including larry hypes ever talk about Tazewell's O line. if they dont provide the pass protection and open the holes then none of this could happen. i lost count of how many pancake blocks Steven Barrett has had this year. He has got to be an all region guard this year. great O lines make great teams

Why doesnt anyone including larry hypes ever talk about Tazewell's O line. if they dont provide the pass protection and open the holes then none of this could happen. i lost count of how many pancake blocks Steven Barrett has had this year. He has got to be an all region guard this year. great O lines make great teams

That is the way its always been the line does not get credit they just go out do there jobs and everyone else gets talked about it is something that as a lineman you learn to accept.

By Slaughter i would say he means the bees are going to be there because from the looks of it they would destroy anyone from this area. But with there season being over and them being off for the next 2 weeks one has to wonder if they may just come out flat in there first playoff game and get knocked out early then the thing is wide open again. Still along way before we should ever be talking about them though.

Not much confidence in the SW district. I remeber when Brookeville came down to Richlands and Richlands started throwing vicious hits on the Brookville Players. Brookeville lost that game and Richlands went on to sate. I think our district is smash mouth football and no-one hits as hard as we do. Dosen't matter how fast someone is you hit em in the mouth and they don't run so hard the next play.

2004 is not that long ago

what i meant was i dont think i went to the game. not semis.... the Graham game in 06 was the first round and we lost it bad. i remember in 04 they lost to gretna right? the guy who went to uva the vick guy was the QB for the team that beat us i think

Not much confidence in the SW district. I remeber when Brookeville came down to Richlands and Richlands started throwing vicious hits on the Brookville Players. Brookeville lost that game and Richlands went on to sate. I think our district is smash mouth football and no-one hits as hard as we do. Dosen't matter how fast someone is you hit em in the mouth and they don't run so hard the next play.

Thing is Brookville brings a good portion of last years team back, the game will be in Brookville and they have done beat Salem and Amhearst.

Yeah we smacked the bee hive pretty hard last year and you can bet them bees will be wanting to sting somebody(if they get there).

There was a couple of hits that really worked on Brookville during that game. One was when there reciever was crossing the middle, what a hit. Thats when they started listtening for footsteps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jets

true story

Quote:

Originally Posted by jets

true story

i did not post that haha