Bluefield @ James Monroe

GetMoney55

Beavers had better tighten their play up !! bad snaps, dropped passes, dropped INT's, missed tackles...better get back on track! still a nice win, IF they hang on!

just got back from the game, another good strong performance by the bluefield beavers, james monroe fought hard i give them credit, they were down 2/3 td's the whole game but continued fighting and scrapping for 48 mins so my hats off to them...bluefield's offense was once again led by the lethal right arm of kennedy award canidate will cole, also had a nice ground game by jake lilly, for the night blfd finished with 484 yards and 34 points...i'll settle for that just about any night of the week

Next week, it's Bluefield versus the "world." No one outside of Bluefield believes the Beavers stands a chance against South Charleston. I'll be interested to see how the players respond. A win could possibly lock-up two home games in the playoffs, which would be HUGE.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

I try not to post much on this board, but i gotta say one thing about last night....James Monroe fought till the end... but number 24 for James Monroe can be described with one word....classless!!!!!!!! Illegal Cheap shots on Will Cole and Marcus Patterson after the game is sealed at the end and then continues talking crap after getting BEATEN once AGAIN by Bluefield. Who talk's crap to the opposing teams quarterback after he has just whipped you by throwing for 300+ yards and 4 touchdowns on you. LOL

Congratulations to Bluefield. I'll have to admit, Bluefield's passing game is impressive! Nice throws, excellent routes, good blocking. Without a doubt, the Beavers were the better team and I'll say now they'll drive far into playoffs. James Monroe played better than I expected, but just couldn't stop the pass. I hope these two teams square up again next year, and the next year, and the next....

Congratulations to Bluefield. I'll have to admit, Bluefield's passing game is impressive! Nice throws, excellent routes, good blocking. Without a doubt, the Beavers were the better team and I'll say now they'll drive far into playoffs. James Monroe played better than I expected, but just couldn't stop the pass. I hope these two teams square up again next year, and the next year, and the next....

I agree Gomavs..good luck to u guys in the playoffs, who knows we may even see u guys again in the postseason, ya never know

I don't know if any JM band members frequent this board and might hop into this thread to read about the game, but if you do, I want to also give you props. You guys and gals are impressive too and the half time show last night was great. The band has come a long, long way from where it was a few years back. Thanks, Mr. James!! Good luck come Orange Bowl time!!