WVU room Contest

centerback15

I know that a lot of you guys are not WVU fans but I need everyone's help. I have entered my room into a WVU room contest. I need votes. The instructions are below and my room is contestant #1. Thanks for the help.

click on below link:

http://www.bookexchangewv.com

You are now on the home page. Find Click To Vote area on screen and click on it.

Then it will take you to Contestant number 1 (this is my room). There is a place to the left of the picture to select my picture (small white circle).

Select this white circle by clicking inside the white circle area. (after clicking you will see a black dot indicating you have selected my picture).

Then go to the bottom of the screen and click the vote button. You are finished. You can vote at work and from home.

I know that a lot of you guys are not WVU fans but I need everyone's help. I have entered my room into a WVU room contest. I need votes. The instructions are below and my room is contestant #1. Thanks for the help.

click on below link:

http://www.bookexchangewv.com

You are now on the home page. Find Click To Vote area on screen and click on it.

Then it will take you to Contestant number 1 (this is my room). There is a place to the left of the picture to select my picture (small white circle).

Select this white circle by clicking inside the white circle area. (after clicking you will see a black dot indicating you have selected my picture).

Then go to the bottom of the screen and click the vote button. You are finished. You can vote at work and from home.

Met your mom today at work nice lady always wearing wvu stuff.