Virginia Tech v. Maryland

vthokies4life

After sitting in the stands, I think I understand what happened to the Terp's. Shockingly, Tech had a great offensive plan to exploit a poor run defense. They threw in just enough variety with throwing and Boone to keep the Terps off balance.

On the other hand, the defense continued to do what it does best, they flat stuffed the run. Taco and John Graves were in the backfield most of the night and the defensive pursuit was great. The only TD, was when they got caught trying to shift away from a blitz and were out of position.

Two editorial comments; Cody Grimm is an awesome football player, and Darius Hayward Bay would be a consensus All-America if he were playing for any team in the Big Twelve.

After sitting in the stands, I think I understand what happened to the Terp's. Shockingly, Tech had a great offensive plan to exploit a poor run defense. They threw in just enough variety with throwing and Boone to keep the Terps off balance.

On the other hand, the defense continued to do what it does best, they flat stuffed the run. Taco and John Graves were in the backfield most of the night and the defensive pursuit was great. The only TD, was when they got caught trying to shift away from a blitz and were out of position.

Two editorial comments; Cody Grimm is an awesome football player, and Darius Hayward Bay would be a consensus All-America if he were playing for any team in the Big Twelve.

Grimm deserves MVP for the year on that football team.