Playstation 3 60 gb serial number CECHA01

bhs7695

Anyone have one for sale?

I'd like to find a good used one to purchase seeing as how that model isn't made anymore for the backwards compatibility. I've been looking on Ebay & Craig's List and no luck yet. I'm only interested in finding a 60 GB model.

I'd like to find a good used one to purchase seeing as how that model isn't made anymore for the backwards compatibility. I've been looking on Ebay & Craig's List and no luck yet. I'm only interested in finding a 60 GB model.

my playstation 3 was stollen from my house on or about oct 31st

I have one with that serial number at the end.... Not quite sure if ur wanting one for parts or what ever.... Mine is for sale, only thing is that the cd drive doesn't take the disc in... But let me know something I can give more info need be.