Tazewell vs. Graham Round 2!

Fighton_3

Congrats to the bulldogs today, they are a very good football team with alot of talent. This is Torren Byrd on someone elses account and i just want to thank all the people who supported us this year. It was a tough year for us, we had some ups and downs, but i really believe our team next year has potential. Thanks to the coaches and fans again and i look forward to playing the dawgs at mitchell next year. Should be a good one. Good luck to all of the teams left. I hope everyone stays injury free.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the bulldogs today, they are a very good football team with alot of talent. This is Torren Byrd on someone elses account and i just want to thank all the people who supported us this year. It was a tough year for us, we had some ups and downs, but i really believe our team next year has potential. Thanks to the coaches and fans again and i look forward to playing the dawgs at mitchell next year. Should be a good one. Good luck to all of the teams left. I hope everyone stays injury free.

Nice post there Mr. Byrd.... Hope you guys get the problem fixed up there with what ever it is.... Good Luck to ya.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
That young lady is Jennifer Phillips--another fine young person from THS. Our prayers are for her complete healing---just as our TJ was. Heard Larry Hypes say she was listening to the game from her hospital room in Maryland. TJ sent her a hello by the announcers. Two remarkable young people who have battled courageously!!!

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Wow. What a great story. I love to see fellow people looking out for each other, and at that age... in my mind that is truly special.

Well 1st off you surely wouldn't block me or anything and im definitly not afraid of you catching me. But don't get mad for someone criticizing you. And for all the hype of hearing this and that about you from Doug Marrs it definitly hasn't shown. I'm not from or for Graham but ive watched games and scrimmages and i couldn't count how many "blocks" if thats what you want to call them that you just ran.....well pretty much walked down field and didn't touch anyone and it really shows your character that you get on a website to care what everyone else is thinking before a big playoff game. You should have your mind more on the game and not on the Internet. Maybe thats your alls problems that you care more about what people think than playing the game. but once again. GOODLUCK TODAY. Getcha some pancakes BUD

thanks for the "good luck" glad you think im overrated i never asked for any of that im 18 and and your on here questioning my character i have my whole life to live believe me the last thing im worried about is some old man thinking im overrated what would you do if i insulted you the same thing, im glad you think that but that is your opinion. i have had 10 to 15 colleges recruit me heavily so im must not be that bad heres an idea get a life and stop pickin on people who you dont know

I've got Graham losing very very badly. Something like 49-0. I've never seen a Graham team like this before. The line led by the overrated Josh Halsey is terrible,that is why the G-men have been punched in the mouth BEHIND the line of scrimmage all year. The Defense is not much better. I've honestly seen the Chargers tackle harder than this years G-men. But goodluck to both teams hope to see a good fight. Graham Goodluck this basketball season.

i thought the halsey kid wasnt half bad cause the district has a lot worse lineman them him....hell get all district guard im sure