Tech/Miami

vthokies4life

I think we finish out 8-4 and head to either Charlotte or Atlanta for our bowl game. The offense needs to improve for next year. 8-4 is not bad a after all we lost and the lack of experience (except TT and Sean) at the skill positions.

They'll finish 7-5...the lack of O will cost them one of the final two games. And yes, 7-5, even 8-4, IS bad in this year's ACC...

So much for the steak of 10 win seasons...

Nope...if I were him I'd be wanting to get the hell away from an inept offensive coordinator whose ass I've saved a million times. Maybe the reason for the piss poor defense in the second half was Foster's way of letting folks know what it will be like without him and still have BS in place. Throw a big game??? Why not, to drive home the point that BS's offense can't carry the team...EVER....:eek:

I didn't see where the defense played bad in the second half considering how long they were out there and considering Worlids popping his shoulder back in and getting back in the game! They held Miami to only two field goals in the third quarter and played 20 effin min. of that quarter!

The question is, when Bud leaves, how many of his assistants does he take with him.............

At this point, even if he doesn't get a head coaching offer that he wants, do you think there is any possibility that Foster would be interested in a higher profile d-coordinator job if offered? Someplace like Texas or Oklahoma if those positions open up?

At this point, even if he doesn't get a head coaching offer that he wants, do you think there is any possibility that Foster would be interested in a higher profile d-coordinator job if offered? Someplace like Texas or Oklahoma if those positions open up?

Not a chance. When Bob Stoops took the Oklahoma job in '98, Spurrier offered Foster the D-cord job at Florida and Foster said no. Foster has said he wants a head job, not a lateral move.

Nope...if I were him I'd be wanting to get the hell away from an inept offensive coordinator whose ass I've saved a million times. Maybe the reason for the piss poor defense in the second half was Foster's way of letting folks know what it will be like without him and still have BS in place. Throw a big game??? Why not, to drive home the point that BS's offense can't carry the team...EVER....:eek:
He consistently builds a top ten defense every year. Imagine how good his defense could be with the blue chip recruits the USC's, the Florida's, etc. sign every year.

The O-line didn't show up to play.

On the 3rd and 2 play where Pickle gets the ball, Marshman and Wang block the same guy and the linebacker come through untouched and drops Pickle for a yard loss.

I was expecting Tyrod roll outs on third and fourth down plays on that last drive.