Hokies survive 65-62...

GMan

it was most definitely a tale of two halves. First half, we were on fire. Jeff Allen (who, BTW, looks VERY different this year...in a good way) had 17 and could do no wrong. Second half, he had 2 points. Only ones that did respectable were Allen, Delaney, and AD. Hudson just continues to struggle with his shot, and at PG you have Thorns who is a turnover waiting to happen. Bell didn't have a good game at all either.

I thought this team would get past the early season "WTH" losses that have plagued them for so many years, but if tonight is any indication it could certainly happen again this year...and they could find themselves watching the NCAA tourney again. The most disappointing things about tonight were getting outrebounded by a much smaller team, and our complete inability to penetrate a zone defense (which has been an on-going problem for a long, long time). Losing JT hurt too and he is needed to battle inside. I do remain optimistic overall about this team.

Nope. He's gone. How was he a douche? He played hard and above the rim... and also knew how to draw a charge :)

Washington was a sick basketball player, but the kicking people and other acts of stupidity made people hate him. If he were to teabag players every game, he'd be fine with me if he threw people around here and there.

Washington was a sick basketball player, but the kicking people and other acts of stupidity made people hate him. If he were to teabag players every game, he'd be fine with me if he threw people around here and there.

I don't quite think what Washington did qualifies as "tea-bagging". I would say more, but it has to be a TOS violation.

We have a TOS???? lol Just kidding!

For those unsure, judge for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNJQFi_R50&feature=related

Nah, Deron turned to avoid the teabag. He could've easily executed it had he wanted. ;)

And it's not a hardcore teabag anyway. You know where I'm going with that one...