PH-Va high

thefactman

I went and watched a pretty good game between two teams that played very hard............but I've waired a few days before i posted cause I was VERY VERY upset when i left this game....not by a call or coach or player but I sat on the PH side in the "student" section. I was Pissed!!! Why do parents these days even let there kids waste 5 bucks to get into a game and set and stare at there cell phone and text back and forth sitting 10 feet apart from one another, worry about what they are doing after the game and crap like that. this kids look like they were in a trasnze!! this ball game was back and forth the whole time and the ph players had to come over and ask the fans to cheer. I was very disgusted with this.

Do you do radio broadcasts for Graham football??? Who cares what the fans were doing...

Ummm, what about the game???

read my first sentence.

I watched the game very much so and also watched the players come to the stands more than once to try to get some motovation from there student section

I did see the Vhs Principal take a JV player out of the gym because he doubled giged an official. I hope he had to walk home for showing himself and making VHS look bad. ThanksMr. Principal for doing your job.

what did he do??

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD FRICKIN' READ THE MESSAGES THAT ARE ALREADY POSTED...

From a post above...

I did see the Vhs Principal take a JV player out of the gym because he double giged an official.

COME ON, PEOPLE!!! IT'S RATHER OBVIOUS WHO CAN'T PASS THE SOLs...

What were the final scores on these games?

As I said, the guy who made the original post must have been the Graham football radio announcer...always letting you know what's happening in the stands but never letting you in on the action taking place on the field (or court in this case)...

As I said, the guy who made the original post must have been the Graham football radio announcer...always letting you know what's happening in the stands but never letting you in on the action taking place on the field (or court in this case)...

this post wasnt about the play on the floor it was about what i seen in the stands. my point was that what happend in the stands could had accually effected the game

I think he means flipped off with both hands... or shot the bird with both hands or... extended his middle finger on both hands to express displeasure with something the official did.

What does "double giged" mean???? That is what the other poster and myself for one would like clarified. Thanks anyway....SOLs are overrated but yes I did pass all of mine, and I can read other posts by the way.