Roanoke Catholic?

tvp

Twin Valley plays them Friday night, anyone know anything about them? I know they have a reputation as being good but I really don't know much about them. Someone fill me in if they can. . .

i hear good things.. but just like you tvp.. ive only heard things.. i hope theyre awesome tho.. and get the panthers some experience with good basketball teams, which i dont mean to sound rude.. arent very plentiful on the panthers schedule.. they have the coalfield and the arbys to prepare for the competition they'll face in richmond if and when they make it back...

Catholic made it to the finals of the Land-Air Classic down in Greeneville, TN this past week (beating Knox Fulton, Cocke Co., and Chattanooga Red Bank on their way to the finals). They played Greeneville in the championship game Saturday and lost 54-47.

ouch.. ok i wanted good.. not a freakin nba team.. lol oh well.. i guess it cant hurt.. and they start at 6 but RC and TV play friday along with hurley and boiling springs... those also start at 6... beginnin with hurley and boiling springs