Next year !!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good player, tough and fast. He hasn't played much at Tazewell because Wyatt picks his starters before 2 a days even start. I 've watched a lot of Tazewell practices and this kid works hard and plays good, but apparently in Tazewell you can't earn a starting position in practice. The coach has to give it to you for whatever reason and it's not always based on talent.

There are several kids in Tazewell that didn't get on the field or didn't get much playing time that are good but were never given the chance to even earn a starting spot.

Back to Parnell--he plays RB, WR and DB. He's can help RHS. He's a head hunter on Defense. He will be a senior next year. He left Tazewell because he got less and less playing time as the season went on and the last 2 games he never stepped on the field. All he wants is a fair shot to earn a starting postion and that don't happen in Tazewell.

haha head hunter on defense. when we did play him he got burnt if TNT was on here 2 back me up he would tell you about how bad Parnell got burnt at Marion. And we all had 2 earn our spots on the field Parnell did start a few games but he always found a way 2 mess things up. Now i was just chilling out about all this but you guys are blowing him up like hes actually a great player.

Edited by 21_7

since its a countdown.....after 1 winning tradition can we say 1/4 longer cleats???

i guess that the reason why when we played you all the second time our secondary was falling down and you all capitalized once on that and should have more times but no hands so 1/4" longer cleats wasnt long enough i guess still PRICELESS!!!!!!

Yeah they sure did blow em away in that second game huh! by what, a missed extra point???? I'm not saying that it wasn't a W but that's hardly getting blown away.

This thread is for next year, so let's talk about next year. And about the whole Parnell being a headhunter thing, I have a very strong feeling that his head will be hunted next year.

Edited by Fighton_3

Yeah they sure did blow em away in that second game huh! by what, a missed extra point???? I'm not saying that it wasn't a W but that's hardly getting blown away.

This thread is for next year, so let's talk about next year. And about the whole Parnell being a headhunter thing, I have a very strong feeling that his head will be hunted next year.

a true champion knows that no matter if its 1 point or 100 points a "W" is a "W". all i got to say is 5 straight Region Titles.

I didn't say it wasn't a W. I mean, if you're saying that I'm a true champion (which I highly doubt you are) then thanks man! And has it really been 5 straight?

we can tell by the way you talk that you aint. i wasnt trying to say that at all.

You're just a couple steps slow ain'tche boy? We can DEFINETELY see that you're a true champion! haha

Some returners for next year are Lockhart, Corner, Beavers, Dean, and Flanner. They should be pretty good at the skill positions, I'm just concerned about the line. Shaq will be anchoring it down I'm sure, but there will be some new ones.

The Blues will be young and inexperienced next year, even more so than this year. Replacing QB, RB, some lineman, some recievers. Will be a true character test for the Blues next year. Who know about all the kids that supposed to be transfering to Richlands, you can't really bank on that. It all depends on how well next years team progresses as the year goes on. I am looking for a slow start, even a little slower than this year. I don't see next years offense being a dominant passing team like the previouse years, hope they prove my instincts wrong. At best we will have a sophmore or junior at QB and same at RB. If no more seniors come out we are looking at having about 3 to 4 seniors on the team.

The Blues will be young and inexperienced next year, even more so than this year. Replacing QB, RB, some lineman, some recievers. Will be a true character test for the Blues next year. Who know about all the kids that supposed to be transfering to Richlands, you can't really bank on that. It all depends on how well next years team progresses as the year goes on. I am looking for a slow start, even a little slower than this year. I don't see next years offense being a dominant passing team like the previouse years, hope they prove my instincts wrong. At best we will have a sophmore or junior at QB and same at RB. If no more seniors come out we are looking at having about 3 to 4 seniors on the team.

we will be young but we got the best coaching staff in the region and they probably did their best coaching ever this year considering the team we had. they put the right people in the right spots and give the region another run for the 6th straight.

Thats true, we have one helluva coaching staff. I don't think for next year there is one defined team that you can say will def. win the SWD. Out of all the SWD teams, who has the most returning starters?

i guess that the reason why when we played you all the second time our secondary was falling down and you all capitalized once on that and should have more times but no hands so 1/4" longer cleats wasnt long enough i guess still PRICELESS!!!!!!

5 bought off refs would be a good one too

haha head hunter on defense. when we did play him he got burnt if TNT was on here 2 back me up he would tell you about how bad Parnell got burnt at Marion. And we all had 2 earn our spots on the field Parnell did start a few games but he always found a way 2 mess things up. Now i was just chilling out about all this but you guys are blowing him up like hes actually a great player.

haha yeah im backin u up on that one lmao

5 bought off refs would be a good one too

dude we beat you guys in richlands and we beat you at your own place and by the way after going back and looking at film the kick that EP that tied it up was no good so it should not have been in OT in the first place.

yea if you go back and look dawgs was holding the whole game and never got called so there wasnt 5 bought off refs.

there's holding on every play of the game everyone knows that

dude we beat you guys in richlands and we beat you at your own place and by the way after going back and looking at film the kick that EP that tied it up was no good so it should not have been in OT in the first place.

That's the funniest thing I have heard all year!

What you fail to realize, is that all he is trying to do is get under your skin and he's doing a hell of a job doing it.....