Richlands Girls bball

fieldgeneral

Coach Dennis Palmer loses coaching debut by 50 points to haysi in Richlands Girl's basketball action. Didn't they lose to Bland Co. by like 48? Thoughts by all are welcome. I don't know the situation with the athletes, just curious.

According to maxpreps, Bland won by 58, 98-40. I was wondering what was going on with the Richlands girls program.

I don't believe Palmer can turn the team around with only a day or so working with the team. They needed good coaching a long time ago. Maybe before the end of the season, RHS Varsity girls will have it together. They have the ability, now finally they have someone to help them be a real contender as a team. And so what if he's tough? The tough gals will get better and the not so tough will weed themselves out. Guess the administration at RHS finally realize that the girls sports deserve the same amount of consideration to strive for excellence as the boys. Had any of the boys' sports had 4-5 years of a disastrous record heads would've been rollin'.

Go Lady Blues! Good Luck Coach Palmer!

Heard he has really sank his fangs into the program. Heard he has a bite worse than copperhead and can really make some people shed some tears....let's hope he slithers in some other direction

You must have got bitten by a rattlesnake David Coverdale. Tawny Kitaen couldn't turn this team around and Palmer is just another fat bald imposter who thinks a 2-3 zone press is a new Happy Meal from McDonalds

You must have got bitten by a rattlesnake David Coverdale. Tawny Kitaen couldn't turn this team around and Palmer is just another fat bald imposter who thinks a 2-3 zone press is a new Happy Meal from McDonalds

When football is over people need to be entertained. I just laughed so hard, people were asking me if I was o.k. at work.

HERE I GO ......AGAIN ON MY OOOOOOWWWN.

What a sad life you must lead. How long did it take you to come up with that line. At least Palmer is dedicated to whatever sport he is coaching, rather it be football or basketball. The girls program can only go up because it has hit bottom.

What a sad life you must lead. How long did it take you to come up with that line. At least Palmer is dedicated to whatever sport he is coaching, rather it be football or basketball. The girls program can only go up because it has hit bottom.

Who has got a sad life and what line?

Who has got a sad life and what line?

I think switchblade was talking about the infamous Dennis ' Snake' Palmer. I guess he figured that old snake has a sad life. I think he is akin to Jethro.....an international playboy!

Sorry, I was talking about this one.

Who is coaching Richlands' Varsity Girls?

Originally it was Moose Cochran -- and I asked a RHS senior who was coaching them and was told Moose -- but these post and the rumor is that Palmer is now coaching them -- Just wondering