WVU dismantles Radford

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

Final score 89-54. Alex Ruoff set a school record with 9 threes as he finished with a career high 38.

before huggins arrived they agreed to away and home series for Darris NIchols who was from Radford they took him home last year...and of course Radford wanted to come to wvu for return trip plus they get paid.....safe to say Radford will not be on schedule anytime soon...Strength of Schedule is not a concern for wvu...that is and understatement.

before huggins arrived they agreed to away and home series for Darris NIchols who was from Radford they took him home last year...and of course Radford wanted to come to wvu for return trip plus they get paid.....safe to say Radford will not be on schedule anytime soon...Strength of Schedule is not a concern for wvu...that is and understatement.

I went to watch the game at Radford last year. Raider is correct, it was just a return trip that was arranged. Anyway, I don't think that WVU will be making a trip to Radford anytime soon. Playing in the Big East makes your schedule tough enough. All teams could play the local Jr. High teams for OOC and still have high strength of schedules. Anyway, how about Ruoff, it's about time he showed up....38 points and 9 threes, that's nuts.

Radford plays Wake Forest next. I'm heading down there next Tuesday to watch 'em play. They just haven't clicked this season. They were tabbed Big South favorites but haven't done much. Only win vs a D-1 team was a 20 point win over Winthrop. We lost to UVA by 2, Navy by 4 (I think) in OT, and JMU by 4. If we can click, we have the talent to go to the Tourney. Higgens told Greenberg that we have one of the Top Frontcourts in the nation. Which is true.

Radford plays Wake Forest next. I'm heading down there next Tuesday to watch 'em play. They just haven't clicked this season. They were tabbed Big South favorites but haven't done much. Only win vs a D-1 team was a 20 point win over Winthrop. We lost to UVA by 2, Navy by 4 (I think) in OT, and JMU by 4. If we can click, we have the talent to go to the Tourney. Higgens told Greenberg that we have one of the Top Frontcourts in the nation. Which is true.

Losing to UVA by 2 isn't a badge of honor this season, sorry. :(