Nfc championship

ghs84

NFC champ  

39 members have voted

1. 1. NFC champ

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Philadelphia Eagles

The Cardinals are going to win. You know why? Here it is. From a recent article by Bill Simmons of espn.com:

This e-mail from Richard in Islamabad, Pakistan, arrived Saturday, only I didn't read it until the second quarter of the Cards game (and we won't edit it so you get the full flavor): "I HOPE YOU GET THIS E-MAIL IN TIME. I put big money on the CARDS and you should do the same!!! I just got done reading your column and you said 'If you like the Panthers, you'd better really like them.' That is great but I just read a story where Kurt Warner was talking about his kids and said, 'My wife (Brenda) kind of put words in my mouth and told them if we won the Super Bowl, they could get a puppy.' YOU CANNOT BET AGAINST GOD AND PUPPIES. After I read the last story I put everything on the Cards. I wish I could have told you sooner but I'm in Pakistan and things move a lot slower here ... WE LOVE YOU OVER HERE."

As you can tell, that's an excerpt from Simmons' most recent column. Here's the link to it if you want to read it in its entirety: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090116&sportCat=nfl

Hahaha. "YOU CANNOT BET AGAINST GOD AND PUPPIES."