best player in district

baller2000

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nick overbay... abingdons new keeper. hes a beast

he used to play in competitive but never played for the school, i dont know the reason why...he was a beast in competitive and i would expect the same thing assuming he plays

he used to play keeper. he's the guy on the basketball team that everybody fears.

This post wins the "Dumbest Post Award" for the year 09. A person from A-Town that everyone fears. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

its extremely hard for a keeper to get best player of the year recognition, because if he doesn't let in many shots then everyone is goin to say "its because his defence is that good" and obviously if he does then its all his fault and assuming that abingdon plays this year like they did last, using there offense attack, which helps the defence out tremendously would make the strikers from abingdon get noticed before the keeper

scott brewster did not impress me at all last year. The only player who might get a award for graham like that would be landon furry. Graham's a good team but individually furry is the only one who could stand on his own two feet.

scott brewster did not impress me at all last year. The only player who might get a award for graham like that would be landon furry. Graham's a good team but individually furry is the only one who could stand on his own two feet.

The guy was exaggerating because he's an idiot and I kind of disagree about the standing on their own two feet thing.

so graham is gonna win state?

I never said that. No chance we will. Blacksburg is dominant every year and would beat any team in SWD by atleast 7 goals. The Roanoke schools are good every year. Cave Spring and Hidden Valley. Hidden Valley has U17 USA National Team player Parker Walsh on their team. There are a lot of really good teams in other parts of the state like Jamestown. The SWD is really weak for soccer.

The guy was exaggerating because he's an idiot and I kind of disagree about the standing on their own two feet thing.

well its not a bad thing though, what i meant to say and what i did say kinda came out wrong. What i meant to mean was that as a team graham is a pretty solid team, but if there was stoppage time and they were down by a goal and landon wasn't in, then there'd be noone who could manage to take it up by himself and score. Abingdon had that with neil, now has that with zack, tazewell with t.j. now hopefully king. You get what i'm sayin? No disrespect just saying individually the team is not as good. But i'd rather have team ball then one man scoring