best player in district

baller2000

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

concord was 5-12 last year...how does this make him good

you give Steve Barrett a few years to recruit and Concord will be a force in soccer..trust me...he is a great coach and knows his stuff...

Someone brought up Parker Walsh. He is a very well rounded player. Had the chance to play against him this fall. Very good shot as well. I can see why he was on the U-17 USA team...actually I think it was the U-18...maybe I'm wrong. But to be on a youth national sqaud is no easy task. Playing against Hanna the last two years, he is a good player. Having not seen anyone outside of Marion in the district, I can not judge anyone else. Just my 2 cents.

• 4 weeks later...

What about scott brewster of graham, i heard he was a beast in the goal. I heard that he was the best goalie in the state. Any truth to this?

hahaha! he would not make half of the other teams in the region. Just about every keeper in the RRD is better than him as well as their back ups.

you give Steve Barrett a few years to recruit and Concord will be a force in soccer..trust me...he is a great coach and knows his stuff...

Steve Barrett has been there for 11 years and still went 5-12 last year. How much longer do you want to give him to recruit?????

Concord will never do anything in soccer.

Steve Barrett has been there for 11 years and still went 5-12 last year. How much longer do you want to give him to recruit?????

Concord will never do anything in soccer.

he coached the Women's team for about the past 4 or 5 years. the guys team was pretty good and competitive before they canned the program a few years back. the Women's team is pretty competitive and i see the Men's team to follow suit in a few years. just sit back and watch. you'll see.

Steve Barrett has been there for 11 years and still went 5-12 last year.

and considering that was the first year they have had a Men's team in a few years that's very good in the very competitive WVIAC.

hahaha! he would not make half of the other teams in the region. Just about every keeper in the RRD is better than him as well as their back ups.

he's not even the best goalie in southwest district haha

he's not even the best goalie in southwest district haha

he hasnt even played goalie since like his 8th or 9th grade year. so who knows how good he really is in varsity. Scott is a really good friend of mine and i would love to see him excel. but i dont know what Hank is doing so its hard to tell who will be playing goalie for Graham.

he hasnt even played goalie since like his 8th or 9th grade year. so who knows how good he really is in varsity. Scott is a really good friend of mine and i would love to see him excel. but i dont know what Hank is doing so its hard to tell who will be playing goalie for Graham.

He played keeper last year and midway through the season he put Scott in the field and Jordan Bryan at keeper.