Just Curious..............

Catch11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually total, the three years you and i played, not only did princeton not beat us any of those three years in football, but they never even scored a point on us. And in respect to the playoff pictures on the wall, i have laughed about that for years. Not only do they get their picture on the wall for playoff teams (god thats hilarious) but "we believe" actually came from bluefields motto we have used for 40 years. I don't blame this guy from princeton being bitter, they just lost their two best players to their arch enemy. Sad thing is princeton isn't a big rivalry for us anymore. But we are to them. And you wanna talk about transfers, how bout one of princetons linemen, who played for princeton last year as a senior after starting out at bluefield. No doubt beating us this year was his greatest (and only) highlight of his playing career. As he classlessly returned out onto the mitchell stadium field and spat on the logo at the 50 yard line at the end of the game. C-l-a-s-s-l-e-s-s

I was down in the coalfields Friday on a sales call and saw a buddy looking at this site....I'm from the area so I told him to read some material to me....this will probably be the last time I'm on this site but I wanted to tell all you boys to get a life and stop living on your past accomplishments or lack thereof. Congrats to all the Bluefield players on your past acheivements (who cares) -- congrats on Princeton never being a AAA powerhous (who cares) -- congrats to Graham on your accoplishmnets (who cares).....kids are kids and adults should act like adults and quit crying about kids transferring or like the joker above acting like he is one of the greatest bluefield men to carry the banner of pride....I "Believe" you boys need to get a life...oh and for me, I'm not upset that Grundy is not all that good anymore...

Because we enjoy high school sports and have put our hearts into these programs at one point in our lives we are jokers and need to get a life. Love to know where i portrayed that i was "one of the greatest blah blah blah". I'm sure i speak for many of the fans on here when i say we hope you don't come back on this site again. Go do your coalfield sales calls and leave us alone. What a douchebag

I'm an athletic training major right now, and if I could after I graduate or maybe next year. I'd love to help out Bluefield's football team. That in my mind would be really cool, plus it would get me experiance for the future. That's how much I love BHS

I was down in the coalfields Friday on a sales call and saw a buddy looking at this site....I'm from the area so I told him to read some material to me....this will probably be the last time I'm on this site but I wanted to tell all you boys to get a life and stop living on your past accomplishments or lack thereof. Congrats to all the Bluefield players on your past acheivements (who cares) -- congrats on Princeton never being a AAA powerhous (who cares) -- congrats to Graham on your accoplishmnets (who cares).....kids are kids and adults should act like adults and quit crying about kids transferring or like the joker above acting like he is one of the greatest bluefield men to carry the banner of pride....I "Believe" you boys need to get a life...oh and for me, I'm not upset that Grundy is not all that good anymore...

All I did was ask a question about 2 kids that I knew went to Princeton. They were roaming the halls at Bluefield. I was just curious. Stay in the COALFIELDS!! You are an ass. I will always bleed maroon and white. If you don't like it on here, STAY OFF!! While I bleed these colors I am interested in other schools as well and like following all of them. YOU get a life!! ASS----!!