Wv blazers

thegamer

just thought i would post that they won their game today against the salem mustangs...the game was pretty exciting, there was some nasty dunks on both sides and plus its not everyday that u get to hang out with former WVU point guard darris nichols

yep sure did john! the whole 2nd half, i was sittin with tank and fly simon, and i saw him come in and i was like..guys, i think thats darris nichols..and they didnt even know who he was but as a rabid WVU fan i knew it was him...so i went up to him at halftime and was like, hey man sorry to bother u, but did u play basketball by chance? and he was like yea i played at west virginia..and i was like darris nichols...and then me and him started talkin hoops the rest of the game...i'm goin to new york in march for the big east tourney and me and him exchanged #'s so i'm gonna chill with him up there

yep sure did john! the whole 2nd half, i was sittin with tank and fly simon, and i saw him come in and i was like..guys, i think thats darris nichols..and they didnt even know who he was but as a rabid WVU fan i knew it was him...so i went up to him at halftime and was like, hey man sorry to bother u, but did u play basketball by chance? and he was like yea i played at west virginia..and i was like darris nichols...and then me and him started talkin hoops the rest of the game...i'm goin to new york in march for the big east tourney and me and him exchanged #'s so i'm gonna chill with him up there

He was playing in Europe, did he say if his season was over. Nichols seems like a good guy. WE sure miss him on the team.

darris got hurt, he was playin in hungary.. he had an mri that revealed the injury and then he told me he had another mri last night in radford but doesnt have the results back yet. i'm gonna text him in a few days and see what he says about it...there's also several other WVU players oversea's tyrone sally, d'or fischer, mike gansey, jaime smalligan, rob summers, frank young...i think thats all he told me..and yea he was a real cool and easy goin guy

I met and shot basketball with him at the Radford Rec. back during the summer when I took a client up there to play. He seemed like a very nice and down-to-earth individual. I didn't watch much of him in college, but the guy was flat strokin' it at the rec that day.