Benefit

Ryan4VT

Ok. My band is playing in Bluefield WV at the Rock-It Club on Sunday Feb. 15th. We are playing a benefit for the drummer of a band we know who has been diaginosed with Lukemia. Every bit of the money made there will go to his as he has lost his job and insurance when he needs it most. It starts at 3 and my band Torque will go on at 4. Please come out and help us help him out!!!

Its the red light right before the Mercer Mall light if your coming from the Virginia way. You take a left at the light and go under that bridge that they have been building for 75 years lol, and its about a quarter mile on the left. There is a red sign that says The Rock-It Club in yellow.

Get there early...place holds about 10 people...less the bouncer, the bartender, and the band, there's SRO for 3...

That's the old "King Tut" bar. I'm surprised that place is big enough to even hold a band!

My best friend was killed in front of that place when we were nine years old. Eugene Phelps was leaving that place drunk late one Friday night and hit them head on as they were going home. Bastard only got one year in jail for killing Brian. He should have had his arms chopped off and been placed in a glass enclosure with 5,000 mosquitoes and yellow jackets for the rest of his life.

Get there early...place holds about 10 people...less the bouncer, the bartender, and the band, there's SRO for 3...

Oh come on Gman. It holds a little more than that. 6 or 7 maybe haha. We are doing it because of the situation.