Hurley fan gives TV fans a shower

hokiepanther

Guest BB_TWEEDER

hmm cant say is I recall seeing that, but it could have happend...but I do remember all the lil punks flipping HUrley fans off..... That group of kids is the most disrespectful group in the county! The got upsept thinking hurley had a chance to beat them... and then sat against council they was just as disrespectful to council fans.... If they keep that up one of these days that group of lil punks is gonna start a fight just like the one in Alabama the other night!

Yeah i guess you didn't see hurley's students flipping us off even before the game.. and i was in TV's student section and didn't see anyone doing anything disrespectful ... Yeah all the Hurley fans where so Respectful the entire game right? haha .. It's funny to see you metion that we might start a fight one of these days .. The last time we where at hurley your own fans started fighting each other haha

Guest BB_TWEEDER

ohh Jesus christ you idiot It was a fight between 2 immature grown men.. and dont even start about there being a fight between hurley fans a couple of weeks ago... casue i remember when I was a freshman the week b4 we played you in football you had a fight in the stands break out between danny justus and some guy... and just last year in football you had a pregnant girl fighting with another girl at the bathroom and I was there watching that fight You all think you are just great and now you have somthing on hurley becasue we had ONE fight! You all have a fight in at least one sport every year at a game... like I said your student section is a bunch of PUNKS

This is rediculous a fight has nothing to do with a basketball game between two high school teams. And its a Fan Base almost every college, high school in the country has one. With a full objective of P***ing the other team and fans off. And what you just mentioned they evidently Won that battle if people are wanting to fight. No reason in this world to let a game that happened friday night go past that. Its over its Done nothing can change the fans cheer the players play the coaches coach. Disrespect has Nothing to do with it, like i said its a fan base they do that for a reason.

so when 2 immature grown men get in a fight from hurley its ok ... But Danny justus when he was in high school got into a fight with someone else that is just wrong ... i remember the fight your talking about and that was a while back man ... But he was in high school and thats suppost to be bad i agree it shouldnt of happened but the 2 guys at hurley had to be in there 40's but when they fought it was ok right ... but two high school kids get in a fight at a football game now thats just wrong hahaha ... and our student section did nothing wrong.. and your fans throw water at us and we're the punks.. come on man ..

Every fan base may take things way to far, but friday or saturday that did not happen. Nothing personal was said about anyone, Besides this issue has already been discussed just with a different school read the No mafia thread no reason to start one with another high school. All this will lead too is bans of fan bases in high school because people take it personal and too far. I go to a ball game to watch the teams play and have fun, and both sides can have fun by cheering back and forth, its not meant to be personal its meant to have a good time and support your team.

friday night after the TV vs. Hurley game did anyone else see that lady parade across the floor and sling an open bottle of water into twin valleys student section?

That old lady thought she was at a Nascar race (especially after eyeing the crowd) and just emulated the winner's circle by showering the fans with the bubbly. Boogity, boogity boggity boys; let's go balling!

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I have been thinking about my comments regarding earlier and I will agree you have a point two mean in their 40's is completly retarded and ignorant.... I got out of hand with that and I do appolgize... But the deal with the water bottle I did not witness (and im not saying it didnt happen) but if Hurley fans was flipping TV fans off then I can honestly say TV was doing the exact same thing (who did it first noone will ever know if it was Hurley or TV), but this is a heated rivary that carried over from the ol Garden and HUrley days... But take my appology in consideration about the fighting issue... that being said and behind me now, good luck in regionals and hopfully state

twin valley have got one coming to them they wont win state because the refs in the state tourny wont let smith get away with all his cheap shot fouls. every time he touches the ball he throws an elbow and lowers his shoulder. he fouls after every basket he scores and the state tourny refs havent put up with it yet and they wont now. And as far as the fans they are all panseys i would love for one of them to come over and actually say somthin to someone from hurley lol but we all know that wont happen all they can do is come up with these little sayings that they stole from richlands.

how is cheering ur team disrespectful? we sat right beside our principal friday night and she personally told me what we could and couldnt do.. and at the end of the game she told me that we did a fine job and didnt get out of hand.. and your saying we were disrespectful to council? we freaking cheered for council... how can you call us disrespectful when hurley's crowd along with honakers boo'd our boys when they entered the gym.. you didnt hear twin valleys crowd booing the hurley boys.. maybe booing the refs but not the boys.. and how can you get that we steal cheers from richlands.. yea we used the "wheres your walmart" chant against grundy but thats just cuz it was too good to pass up.. but 99% of the cheers used by every high school in america has been stolen from a college or pro team.. so you cant accuse any student section of ur so called "cheer-theft"

You should be cheering for the valley to make it to state if we dont....always pull for a county school when you make it up there. They are representing the district and county.....Dont be on here talking smack and making everyone form Hurley look bad....I hope Hurley , TV and Council represent the region well....Its probably the toughest district in the Region

Guest BB_TWEEDER

HokiePanther..... I just appologized... Do you know how to let things go?Or did you even take the time out to read it???????? And yes we boo'd your boys big freaking deal man we was playing against you all lol isnt that what ppl do? And your all's student section boo'd our boys when they came out ... See everything you did, Hurley did so this argument is not going anywhere...

Lord Doesnt a appology get a man anywhere these days hahahahaha

Edited by BB_TWEEDER

way to show some class ol' rebel.. if only they all saw it that way.. my bad tweeder.. your right i didnt read the appology.. is hurley still in the region tournament? i heard they didnt make it.. if so what seed are they? and i agree i think the bdd is the toughest district in the region.. especially this year..

Ok bb tweeder .. your right the hurley-TV rivarly is a heated one ... our students really didnt mean any disrespect to hurley .. we just cheered on our team ... But good luck to hurley in the regions ... I hear Appalachia isnt as great as their record indicates .. I think hurley has a good chance to knock em off .. Good luck in that game and show them what the BDD is all about.... represent..

probably wednesday if i had to guess.. thats when we play.. i really think hurley will slap appy in the face.. ive heard alot of bad things about them.. and if hurleys play's them like they played us.. appy will more than likely fall..

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Nolepanther and Hokiepanther.... Thanks for accpeting my appology... This is just 2 of them schools that will rival each other for many years... I think This rivarly is one of the most heated in southwest virginia considering its only been going on for a few short years, but carried over from many years of Hurley and Garden... I wish TV nothing but the best in regionals and hopfully state... I hope Hurley can pull it off against Appy and think they have the opportunity to if they APLY themselfs... I look forward to football and basketball season every year when the Rebs and Panthers meet, no matter what the outcome its always a game for the ages... I figured up ( I may be wrong) but the average margin of victory when the Rebs meet the panthers in football is 9.1 points no matter the record the other team holds. and a 2 year stretch where 8 points combined was the margin haha.. With the way Hurley played Friday night and can continue it then basketball will be exciting for many more years exspecially with the extremly young talent Hurley has right now.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL REPRESENTING THE ALWAYS TOUGH BDD!