Marion vs Liberty

Canes00

it should be a good game a lot of people have been underestimating the canes these past few games if they could pull off a win here it would show that not only are the canes better then expected but that the swd is not such a joke (at least not this year lol)

I look for Marion to hang close in the first half, then Liberty pull away late. I say Liberty 69-44.

Hmmm, you also picked Cave Spring to beat Marion y 30+. I hope you are as accurate this time as your last prediction, and the Canes play like they are capable of. That could mean a big upset...

Marion will lose by 20+....lets all be honest here, they've had by far the easiest road to states- they played the worst team in the region the first round, beat a graham team that IS a pretty decent team but thats also considering that they play in the SWD, and then lost to a very good cave spring team....they had two of the worst teams in the region on there side of the bracket, any team could have came out

Marion will lose by 20+....lets all be honest here, they've had by far the easiest road to states- they played the worst team in the region the first round, beat a graham team that IS a pretty decent team but thats also considering that they play in the SWD, and then lost to a very good cave spring team....they had two of the worst teams in the region on there side of the bracket, any team could have came out

Typical Abingdon whiny response from you, I wouldn`t expect any less. It is not like Marion chooses who they play. Abingdon is in a different region that Marion is and it may have to do with the fact that they have 200 more students.

Typical Abingdon whiny response from you, I wouldn`t expect any less. It is not like Marion chooses who they play. Abingdon is in a different region that Marion is and it may have to do with the fact that they have 200 more students.

how is that a whiny comment. i simply stated the facts. the 2 worst teams in the district were in there side of the bracket. admit it- you had an easy road to state

how is that a whiny comment. i simply stated the facts. the 2 worst teams in the district were in there side of the bracket. admit it- you had an easy road to state

But they just played Cave Springs and hung with them all night i dont think you are giving marion a chance at all. But i figured you would be glad the swd is in states this year but i guess not. And if Graham, Grundy, Abington, or Richlands would had won the swd tourny they could have played lower seed teams too. But if you noticed they crumbled. Marion is playing the best ball they have been.

Edited by 54_rakes_5

With all that said i wish the best for Marion to rep. the SWD well...they have shown a lot of heart and determination throughout the season and they've won the games that they had to win to get where they are. I understand that they couldnt help where they were placed in the bracket but i was just trying to show that they did have an easier road than the top of that bracket