Bland vs narrows

bearfan

Congrats to lady bears and lady green wave. This will be the 5th time this year that they have played each other.bland has won 3 out of 4 games, nice to see 2 med teams going to richmond.

this is gonna be one for the books.. ive never seen any either of these teams play.. but im buyin a ticket for this one when i get 2 richmond.. 5 times in one year.. there has to be a huge rivalry there.. and apparently there both outstanding teams.. should be good

Am I the only one who thinks that these 2 teams traveling to Richmond to play is ridiculous? Why travel 3 plus hours to play a team in your same district. Let's go VHSl. Step up and let them play in Salem for example.

Am I the only one who thinks that these 2 teams traveling to Richmond to play is ridiculous? Why travel 3 plus hours to play a team in your same district. Let's go VHSl. Step up and let them play in Salem for example.

All state semi and finals are in Richmond -- [A, AA, AAA both boys and girls]. The kids will enjoy the experience very few earn this honor -- I look forward to seeing them play again next week. Also, lots of college scouts will be there -- it is much easier for them now to see everyone play since they are all together. I actually think this is one thing VHSL does well.

Both teams have done a great job all season long. I think this game will come down to coaching. Coach Gauttier of Narrows and Coach Lambert of Bland will have to out do each other in this one. Both teams are well coached, but one will execute the little things that will win this one.

I just hope the lady bears take care of thursday before they worry about anything that may follow. There is still a game that needs to be played. If wins were handed out know one would ever play the game. Take care of business ladies. The greenwave are for real. Think about they are at the same place you are so they are capable of winning too. I know I am rambling but stating facts.