Upsets the past few days

#1 UNC , #2 PITT, # 4 UCONN #6MSU, #9 WF, #10 UW , #14 UCLA #16 LSU, #18 CLEMSON #11 KU, #7 OU, #19 XU ALL LOST TO UNRANKED TEAMS....except for UNC, LOST TO #22 and Washington lost to #23 ASU AND UCONN LOST TO #20 CUSE

Looks like it will be another great March Madness!

12 RANKDED TEAMS LOST TO 9 UNRANKED TEAMS.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

#1 UNC , #2 PITT, # 4 UCONN #6MSU, #9 WF, #10 UW , #14 UCLA #16 LSU, #18 CLEMSON #11 KU, #7 OU, #19 XU ALL LOST TO UNRANKED TEAMS....except for UNC, LOST TO #22 and Washington lost to #23 ASU AND UCONN LOST TO #20 CUSE

Looks like it will be another great March Madness!

12 RANKDED TEAMS LOST TO 9 UNRANKED TEAMS.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

It's been a delightfully fun championship week, and I can't wait for the Dance to start!

Speaking of that, I really think Louisville should be the Overall #1 after this.

It's been a delightfully fun championship week, and I can't wait for the Dance to start!

Speaking of that, I really think Louisville should be the Overall #1 after this.

i agree with you there, they are definitly the best team in the country right now and they have a bunch of motivation goin to into the dance, they might be my team to win it all

i agree with you there, they are definitly the best team in the country right now and they have a bunch of motivation goin to into the dance, they might be my team to win it all

I had pegged them to be at least a title game finalist before the Big East Tournament. But I think you're right, and that I might be understating them a bit. So much for having the sexy pick. ;)

i havent really seen them play this year until tonight and they looked really good

i like how they play there defense and force turnovers

i also think they can do well b/c of there size, they have 6 guys 6'6 or taller and there athleticisim all there players have

terrence williams can play 2, 3, or 4, and possibly even the 5

Guest Moore31
i havent really seen them play this year until tonight and they looked really good

i like how they play there defense and force turnovers

i also think they can do well b/c of there size, they have 6 guys 6'6 or taller and there athleticisim all there players have

terrence williams can play 2, 3, or 4, and possibly even the 5

not 5, but maybe 1 if he goes to the NBA