Looking for a Jeep Wrangler

JamesL_CcLB34

anyone have one or know where I can get one? I'm kind of in need of a vehicle soon, and with sports and stuff never have had enough money to buy one and my parents can't afford to buy me my own car and with college coming up i'm gonna need one. I can't pay in cash at this time or make a big downpayment (which kind of rules a dealer out) but can make 150-200 a month payments and when summer rolls around I'll be working full time and can pay more and would like to have it paid off by the end of summer which won't be a problem cuz I don't have too many other expenses. I just figured I'd see if anyone had a wrangler or knows where I can get one. I'm looking for one that runs good and I don't have to do too much engine work, around year 88 and up I guess early 90s would be nice, tires that aren't stock would be nice haha and maybe an inch or two lift haha but that doesn't matter, price range i figure would be 2500-3000 I guess if i wanted one that runs.