Graham Girls

region4fan

Is there any chance that the G-Girls will be able to advance to the state tournament? They would have to beat either Hidden Valley, Blacksburg, or Salem to make it that far. I have not seen them play so i do not know. I know inthe past the SWD girls teams have not done too good against the River Ridge District teams.

I don't know. They have been dominating SWD teams but RRD teams will be much more of a challenge. I'd like to say that they would make it to the state tourney but with teams like Salem and Blacksburg. Salem beat them 10-0 last year but I think they are better this year than last year.

RRD teams have usually beat teams in the SWD by more than 5 goals usually 10. I have only saw the G-Girls play once but they seem to have a pretty good chance to advance to the state tournament. If they can stay focused and continue to play as well as they have been they should give some of those teams a run for their money.

And this is a completely biased opinion I'm definitely for T-town in anything. But would love to see anyone from the SWD make it that far, and i believe they have a really good chance to.

abingdon girls beat graham last night 4-3

Abingdon deals G-Girls first loss of season

Staff reports

Bluefield Daily Telegraph

ABINGDON, Va. — Lauren Morelock scored a hat trick and Abingdon scored four unanswered goals to hand the Graham G-Girls their first loss of the season 4-3 Friday night.

Jessica Woodie scored twice and Stacy Fanning added a goal for the G-Girls.

Graham (11-1, 7-1), which defeated Abingdon 10-1 on Wednesday, travels to Tazewell on Monday.

Life has many choices---eternity two