Region IV tournament

region4fan

who are top 3 piedmont? is river ridge 1-bburg, 2-cs, 3-hv ?

The top team for River Ridge is Blacksburg. The other two are yet to be determined. Right now, Cave Spring finished second in the regular season but it is the tournament that will determine who is 2nd and 3rd. To give an idea of the River Ridge. Abingdon was destroyed by Salem in a preseason scrimmage 4-1. Salem finished last in the River Ridge. They lost to Blacksburg 6-0 and 6-0, and Cave Spring 6-0.

The top team for River Ridge is Blacksburg. The other two are yet to be determined. Right now, Cave Spring finished second in the regular season but it is the tournament that will determine who is 2nd and 3rd. To give an idea of the River Ridge. Abingdon was destroyed by Salem in a preseason scrimmage 4-1. Salem finished last in the River Ridge. They lost to Blacksburg 6-0 and 6-0, and Cave Spring 6-0.

you consider 4-1 as destroyed? it was preseason anyways...that shows nothing to where the teams are now. Abingdon could have gotten a lot better between then and now...

region4fan....stop being such a negative douche

trust me. he isnt being a negative feminine hygiene product lol. he is being realistic. as much as i would LOVE to see a SWD team beating Blacksburg. it will NOT happen this year or in the near future. period. after playing Blacksburg two years ago. i became a believer. they dont rebuild, they reload. its corny, but its true. Blacksburg is for real. i love the confidence in your team and all. but it wont happen. prove me wrong and i will admit i was wrong.

region4fan....stop being such a negative douche

Why is that negative? This is for Southwest Virginia Sports and last time I checked, the River Ridge District is in Southwest Virginia. Beano hit the nail on the head that it is realty. Abingdon has played one RRD team in a scrimmaged and lost 4-1. The last time they played Blacksburg they lost 8-1, the last time they played Cave Spring they lost 4-1. When they can beat a RRD team and make the final four then talk.

he may be referring to the way you start your topics. you clearly attempt to get a rise out of the regulars here, and apparently it works. hats off, i hope it feels fulfilling.

Edited by keeper1

And it's Southwest Virginia Sports forum. Not Blacksburg soccer.net or something. I believe everyone is probably talking about how you bash every team but blacksburg at all times.

And it's Southwest Virginia Sports forum. Not Blacksburg soccer.net or something. I believe everyone is probably talking about how you bash every team but blacksburg at all times.

Not true at all. It has nothing to do about Blacksburg at all. But I do get alot of information from their website. It is more about the River Ridge District. Once they were moved to Region IV, that district has pretty dominated the region is almost all the sports. Isn't that true? Hasn't the River Ridge District dominated soccer in Region IV?

By the way, you are right. It is the Southwest Virginia Sports forum not just the Southwest District. So do not have a hissy because someone doesn't always want to talk about who Tazewell is going to lose to this week.

This website covers ALL REGION IV schools...River Ridge included.

And BTW...the SWVA stands for both SouthWest VirginiA and Southern West VirginiA...

By the way, you are right. It is the Southwest Virginia Sports forum not just the Southwest District. So do not have a hissy because someone doesn't always want to talk about who Tazewell is going to lose to this week.

A hissy? who is even *** enough to say that?

I guess your the only one

he may be referring to the way you start your topics. you clearly attempt to get a rise out of the regulars here, and apparently it works. hats off, i hope it feels fulfilling.

that's exactly what i'm talking about

Have a hissy when you don't talk about tazewell? Did i say a thing about tazewell, or anyone talking about them? No i don't believe i did. Sorry i called you out and now you are pisssed. It's about the RRD? Na i honestly don't believe i can remember a post that doesn't say Blacksburg in it.

Have a hissy when you don't talk about tazewell? Did i say a thing about tazewell, or anyone talking about them? No i don't believe i did. Sorry i called you out and now you are pisssed. It's about the RRD? Na i honestly don't believe i can remember a post that doesn't say Blacksburg in it.

I am not pissed at all. I think it is funny actually. I have an idea. How about some team from the Southwest win a game in regions and then you can talk.

I am not pissed at all. I think it is funny actually. I have an idea. How about some team from the Southwest win a game in regions and then you can talk.

how about you move out of your parents basement...

how about you move out of your parents basement...

Good one. How long did it take you to come up with that one? Way to keep the conversation about soccer. Then again the SWD isn't really worth talking about after this week.

Good one. How long did it take you to come up with that one? Way to keep the conversation about soccer. Then again the SWD isn't really worth talking about after this week.

Technocally, your probably right.....and you know that as well as the rest of us

but you dont have to bash the SWD. It's not like we are awful, just not even close to the RRD talent

but in my personal opinion some SWD schools should probably be playing single A now. I am not goin to mention any names but the obvious one is Grundy. but eventually I think all SWD schools except Abdington and Marion will be single A for the most part. If it takes ten years or more it will eventually happen

Actually if you went by numbers now the two that should stay up are Caroll County and Abingdon. Richlands, Tazewell, and Graham will never drop to A though because of the big time football pride in all of the towns.

Technocally, your probably right.....and you know that as well as the rest of us

but you dont have to bash the SWD. It's not like we are awful, just not even close to the RRD talent

but in my personal opinion some SWD schools should probably be playing single A now. I am not goin to mention any names but the obvious one is Grundy. but eventually I think all SWD schools except Abdington and Marion will be single A for the most part. If it takes ten years or more it will eventually happen

tazewell has way to many students to be A