Fri 09/11/09 Lebanon (Little League Night) Bulldog Stadium

Fri 09/18/09 @ Carroll County Carroll County High School

Fri 09/25/09 @ Abingdon Abingdon High School

Fri 10/02/09 Richlands (Middle School Football Night) Bulldog Stadium

Fri 10/09/09 Honaker (Homecoming) Bulldog Stadium

Fri 10/16/09 @ Graham Mitchell Stadium

Fri 10/23/09 Marion (Senior Night) Bulldog Stadium

Fri 10/30/09 @ Grundy Grundy High School

pretty tuff schedule...interesting...Tazewell will be a good team to follow this year.

GW - always tuff

GC - who knows what they will have this year with all the changes?

Leb - tuff game with an old SWD rival...

CC - always fun to play @ CC

Abingdon - seem to be improving a little each year...should be a good game.

Richlands - the brawl...nuff said.

Honaker - could be a playoff team in a tuff district this year...add homecoming to that mix.

Graham - cross county rivals, you don't want to play the Gmen later in the year once they gel and start the annual playoff run.

Marion - another program that seems to be improving a little each year lately.

Grundy - well...who knows...strange things happen in Grundy around Halloween.

i look for things to be move even this year in the SWD...I think you could see a lot of teams at around 5-5 to 7-3...i think 7 wins will take the district this year.

Richlands had alot of young kids playing last year. The junior class that is there will be one of the better classes to ever come through. It's going to be an interesting year. Good luck to all the area teams.

I think you have to look at Richlands as the favorites...but depending on what Abingdon has, they may make a run at it if they can get everyone headed in the right direction for a change...Marion is also in the hunt...and CC...you never know what they will put on the field from year to year?

I think Richlands is the pre-season favorite, but it could go to just about anyone...there will probably be a few "upsets" along the way...going to be an interesting year.

Replacing the players on offense is what is gonna be tough..Lost almost all of our recievers besides C. Beavers. Got dean returning back to run the ball. But as for our defense were returning almost all of our starters. Lost Rhudy, and Gene who were really good at ther positions and made things happen. But were returning alot of other good defensive players though like me, John Corner, Shaquille Mcdonald, Luke Allison, Taviaz Wilborn, Mac, Mitchem, and Mcreynolds.

Replacing the players on offense is what is gonna be tough..Lost almost all of our recievers besides C. Beavers. Got dean returning back to run the ball. But as for our defense were returning almost all of our starters. Lost Rhudy, and Gene who were really good at ther positions and made things happen. But were returning alot of other good defensive players though like me, John Corner, Shaquille Mcdonald, Luke Allison, Taviaz Wilborn, Mac, Mitchem, and Mcreynolds.

Shaquille Mcdonald remember that name best lineman ive seen in years.

Could be the best player to come through Tazewell since Danny Sparks...

I loved watching Shaquille play last year i did not see anyone that was able to block him and he was a freshmen at that point i can not wait to see him play again. Got to see him play about 5 games last year and all were the same no one could block him alone.