Madden 10 Online Franchise League (PS3)

Seemed like a good place to put this, I have noticed that the new Madden will have a online franchise league, just wanted to see if anyone on here would like to take part in this... game comes out next week. It's on ps3 and xbox as well, But I am wanting to get one going on the ps3. So just let me know!

Have you played the online dynasty mode for NCAA Football? I actually have that game. I played the one on '09 and it was pretty fun. I don't know if it's any different at all for 2010 or how much different it is than Madden's franchise mode.

It was just two of us, me and my buddy, doing NCAA 09 last year and it was a blast because we could count on the week being advanced pretty quickly. We tried to chose crappy teams and make them better on All-Heisman mode and after about 6 seasons we were competing nationally every year. So instead of scheduling each other every year, we did it every other year with hopes that we would meet in the NC but that never happened. Lots of fun though.