Richlands Blue and White BBQ

Rhschamps04

Richlands is holding there Blue and White game tonight starts at 6:30 there is also a BBQ that is included with your ticket tickets are $7.00 so everyone come on out get yourself some great food and enjoy some football.

How did they look i didn't get to make it???

I got to make it up to the game, of course it's too early to say or make any predictions, but first play of the game the QB Johnson scrambled and juked his way all the way for a TD had the coaches not blown the whistle and called it back just to save breath lol. The other Johnson RB took one or two all the way and WR Strong had a TD catch of about 50 yards, the kid from Tazewell, last name starts with a P cant think of his name but he looked good, line on both sides of the ball were big but young still, should be fun again this year to watch and the Johnsons too will be a highlight reel it looks like, defense wasnt all there, it will come b/c they got better just in that game as it progressed, as usuall. More will show and will be able to tell come friday in the gridorama @ Bluefield. Who does R-lands play in the gridorama anyways?? Anyone know??

I thought they looked pretty good considering they were running a vanilla offense. A lot of talent on the Varsity team, good overall team speed, JV did not look too shabby either. Were my eyes mistaking me or did I see Coach Mance use an I formation a few times?? When they changed jerseys made it kind of hard to pick out who was who, but I feel both Varsity and JV have some good things to look forward to this season.