Dawgs

Bulldogs52

yo man ive just been sitting here reading this post 4 a week now and all youve done is bash my bro Corner. Andyoure suppose 2 be for ttown man you arent nothing but some jealous parent who wishes there kid was half the man he is. First off i was there Corner did hit the kid after the whistle because the kid keeping coming you want him 2 just get run over or move out the way no if youre a man you hit him and thats what he did and after Corner laid him out the kid got up and hit Corner in the face. Now idk about yall but the way were raised in Pocy a man dont hit you in the face and walk away from it no matter what. So all he was doing was having pride. And ive talked 2 him he isnt going 2 hurt his team yeah hes going 2 run his mouth just like he did last year but thats what he does thats Corner. Some people love him for it the others hate him. Either way he isnt going 2 stop being who he is. Now he doesnt get on here and question you how to do your job so how bout you stop questioning and bad mouthing the way he does his cause apparently hes doing something right or he wouldnt be all state. but im out i just had 2 back my boy cause hes talked about how this is peeing him off.....Hodock #6 c/o 2007 "Once an Indian always an Indian" and unlike you Jets we stick behind all of our players!!!!!!!!

Well i hate to bust all of your bubbles but if youv noticed, this IS NOT poci - and it will never be poci. This is TAZEWELL!!! And they should do it the tazewell way which is not talking crap or starting it. It is talking with your pads! Sorry but someone had to say it.

Edited by ArmyofOne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So jets is the little league coach...lol...that explains alot about his past posts. You gotta love those wanna be coaches who think they can coach the pros. Keep it up buddy the these KIDS need someone like you coming on here bashing them. Corner you have heart and you play the game with alot of intensity you keep it that way. Hey the old sayin if they arent talking about you, you arent making any noise.

Well i hate to bust all of your bubbles but if youv noticed, this IS NOT poci - and it will never be poci. This is TAZEWELL!!! And they should do it the tazewell way which is not talking crap or starting it. It is talking with your pads! Sorry but someone had to say it.

Your an idiot.

way to point out the obvious mr. scholar ;)

You show me a team where everyone helps the other team up and I'll show you a team that gets run over. I'm not saying to kick them while their down, I hate bad sportsmanship as much as the next guy. But in football if you don't show some attitude you will get run over.

It's ok to lend a hand every now and then but for the most part let their own team help them up.

I am not saying pick them up after play, I was simply making a point that being a thug like these guys you see play on Sundays isn't going to get you respect nor thought of favorably by college scouts/coaches from any level. You don't have to be a jerk to win football games. There is a difference in playing with intensity and being a straight up thug and showboat...

Edited by falconfansrock
added last sentence

I am not saying pick them up after play, I was simply making a point that being a thug like these guys you see play on Sundays isn't going to get you respect nor thought of favorably by college scouts/coaches from any level. You don't have to be a jerk to win football games. There is a difference in playing with intensity and being a straight up thug and showboat...

Well you are right on some levels but when they showboat if they can then oh well, which is what Corner does!