2009 SWCC Battle Of The Rock Bands

Ryan4VT

The 09 Battle will take place on the campus of Southwest Virginia Community College in Wardell, VA on Sat. Sept. 12 from 1:30-10. There are 15 bands in the battle including mine, Torque. Admission is Free. The website is http://www4.sw.edu/dwsite/bob/index.html

The line up is:

1:30 Beards & Bats

2:00 Vegas on Fire

2:30 Close to Closure

3:00 Izzi Styx

3:30 Past Paradigm

4:00 Good Friday

4:30 The Satellite Industry

5:00 War Torn Angel

5:30 CHR

6:00 KT & The Surge

6:30 M. P. H.

8:00 Once Upon a Tyme

8:30 Torque

9:00 The Movin' On Band

9:30 Central Station

• 2 weeks later...

congrats...heard you guys won it all!

We did. I've never been so happy in my life. Really didnt expect to win lol. I thank God for giving me strength to play and have fun. We got 1000 bucks, a photo shoot, and we get to return next year for "Halftime" and play for an hour. We are gonna take the money and record our first full length album. Ill try to update youall more on that as I know. This is the coolest feeling in the world.

We did. I've never been so happy in my life. Really didnt expect to win lol. I thank God for giving me strength to play and have fun. We got 1000 bucks, a photo shoot, and we get to return next year for "Halftime" and play for an hour. We are gonna take the money and record our first full length album. Ill try to update youall more on that as I know. This is the coolest feeling in the world.

thats great man...happy for you guys...best of luck and keep us posted.