Richlands Offense

applebarn

So what are the opinions?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. So what are the opinions?

• Should Richlands stick with the Spread?
    • Should Richlands go back to Smash Mouth Football?
    • Should Richlands go Multiple sets and play best of both worlds Smash Mouth and Spread combined?

Thats tells ya, you can't turn the ball over and expect to win!

I still think you need alittle BLUE to go with that GREEN. When Richlands plays Powell Valley I will probably come up and watch the Tazewell Lebanon since I can't get to PV in time and plus my neice cheers and my nephew is in the band at Tazewell.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think you need alittle BLUE to go with that GREEN. When Richlands plays Powell Valley I will probably come up and watch the Tazewell Lebanon since I can't get to PV in time and plus my neice cheers and my nephew is in the band at Tazewell.

Cool, not for sure if I will make the that game or not, my friend is getting married that Sat. and we have rehearsal Friday night, I would hate to bail on that night being his best man and all... I am leaving work about 10 or 15 mins early this Friday to go to GC.

Cool, not for sure if I will make the that game or not, my friend is getting married that Sat. and we have rehearsal Friday night, I would hate to bail on that night being his best man and all... I am leaving work about 10 or 15 mins early this Friday to go to GC.

Don't worry about missing the wedding rehearsal good buddy I was the best man in my buddies wedding last sat and I went to the richlands game and missed his rehearsal and every thing went great buddy

Edited by bigbluetrain