princeton and bluefield middle school football

capanther

Rumor is, the really good player for Princeton, Taj-something or other, is either not going to PSHS next season, or if he does, won't play football at PSHS due to one man on the sideline...just what I heard from someone in the know at Princeton. I've not seen him play but everything I've heard about this kid since he played little league sounds like he is another Bradshaw-type athlete who can do it all.

Rumor is, the really good player for Princeton, Taj-something or other, is either not going to PSHS next season, or if he does, won't play football at PSHS due to one man on the sideline...just what I heard from someone in the know at Princeton. I've not seen him play but everything I've heard about this kid since he played little league sounds like he is another Bradshaw-type athlete who can do it all.

Ding, ding, ding. The kid is a stud and has a chance to be the best player this region (WV and Va.) has seen since Ahmad. He could start at 95% of the schools in the region this year as an 8th grader. With the right coaching, attitude, and hard work the kid has a super future.

I had the opportunity of playing against him in a pick up game over the summer at a Christian camp. One of my friends on my team who we always joke about for being so fast, energetic, and having such great stamina, matched up with Taj and said he has never had to work so hard against someone in football in his life. Funny thing is, my friend is 19 and Taj is 13.

Looking at this guy, you would never guess he's 13. Not because of his face or his voice or something, but his build is that of someone who has been lifting or in some type of weight program for years. I feel confident in saying his has less than 5% body fat on him and he isn't just some scrawny runt of a 13 year old (like I was). His sheer speed and quickness are incredible on the football field (reminds me a lot of Noel Devine of WVU). Taj is a great kid, very well rounded, and has a level head about him. He and I talked sports a lot while I was working at the camp and he expressed a great desire to play football at the college level. I hope and pray for the best to come of him.

And as Rules said, he could play on just about every school's starting roster this season as a 13 year old. Not only have I seen him play, but I've played against him and he's the truth.

Ding, ding, ding. The kid is a stud and has a chance to be the best player this region (WV and Va.) has seen since Ahmad. He could start at 95% of the schools in the region this year as an 8th grader. With the right coaching, attitude, and hard work the kid has a super future.

Yes, that kid is AWESOME...