Soccer 2010

tazsoccer

Not SWD, but George Wythe should battle Radford the region crown. George Wythe returns 10 starters from last years team who lost a heartbreaker in the Region semis to James River 3-2. They only lose 1 senior, and move up a few talented from JV.

my protege should be starting in goal as long as they don't use him in the field for tazewell. Tazewell as of now are looking like 5th. They lost alot of starters but i'm not sure yet till i see what they plan to do with formation and such.

cc or abington is going to win the southwest just because they have a so many students they can have ppl that play one sport all year around and in soccer the key

that post made no sense at all haha. Abingdon and Marion will battle for 1st again. Graham CC and Tazewell will battle for 3rd but i wouldnt be surprised if Richlands gets in the mix.

Abingdon will dominate...just like every year

Abingdon will be down this year. Lost many of their best players and replacements are not on hand. Abingdon was not the same without Neale H. last year and this year will be worse

Abingdon will be down this year. Lost many of their best players and replacements are not on hand. Abingdon was not the same without Neale H. last year and this year will be worse

how were they not the same? they didnt lose a district game

how were they not the same? they didnt lose a district game

I saw Abingdon play several times in both 2008 and 2009 and I know the game. The 2008 side with N. Henry was the better team - my opinion, not trying to insult anyone. The 2009 team was still good enough to win the district but had less of a chance to advance to state.

The 2010 side should be down from 2009. You lost alot of quality - Jarret, Cook, S. Henry etc. - and I don't think they can be replaced this year.

Edited by 5362

It will between Abingdon and Marion again. Abingdon refreshes fast due to their Highlands travel soccer program and their jv team. Marion doesnt have anything but a rec soccer league for middle school then Varsity so finding quality talent is hard. Do doubt both teams will be stout.

i think abingdon will be upset this year. Its not likely but it is possible. Tazewell should be ok, just need to find scorers. My protege is pretty good as long as he keeps his head which i had the same problem so it'll be interesting.

i think abingdon will be upset this year. Its not likely but it is possible. Tazewell should be ok, just need to find scorers. My protege is pretty good as long as he keeps his head which i had the same problem so it'll be interesting.

who is your protege???

just curious lol

my protege should be starting in goal as long as they don't use him in the field for tazewell. Tazewell as of now are looking like 5th. They lost alot of starters but i'm not sure yet till i see what they plan to do with formation and such.

Who are you talking about? What keeper?

Abingdon lost their main coach though..... Dont you think thatll effect alot just as losing the Henrys? And I just found out recently my cousins play for Richlands and apparently score alot :P

yeah it'll hurt abingdon alot, and it doesnt matter if they can score alot in richlands because the way richlands plays is that they load the box with 8 or 9 defenders then leave one up top.