Carroll 33, Tazewell 14

Guest Woolybugger

Really, I just started laughing about it in the third quarter. Worst called game I have honestly ever seen. I brought a neutral observer just to see a different opinion, and it was unanimous that it was the most ridiculously called game of all time. Tazewell did shoot themselves in the foot but in no way was that evenly called. The refs didn't even know what they were doing, at all.

There, you've started hearing about it. And I'm sure you will be hearing alot more about it.

I have no doubt that cc would have won, tazewells recievers were dropping balls all night with the exception of Josh mitchem. Bad play calling as usual. But really, who else in the district has to travel to hillsville?

tazewells recievers were dropping balls all night with the exception of Josh mitchem. Bad play calling as usual.

How is it "bad play calling" if "tazewells recievers were dropping balls all night"???

Splain yo'self....

Guest Woolybugger
Worst called game I have honestly ever seen. I brought a neutral observer just to see a different opinion, and it was unanimous that it was the most ridiculously called game of all time.

I rest my case.

We know G man loves it whenever something bad happens to tazewell, but it was actually a combination of the two (yeah it's possible G man). Cc's got a good team, no doubt about that. Anybody have the penalty yards at hand?

Guest Woolybugger
I have no doubt that cc would have won, tazewells recievers were dropping balls all night with the exception of Josh mitchem. Bad play calling as usual. But really, who else in the district has to travel to hillsville?

Dropping balls all night? Lockhart was 15 for 22, 230 yards. He had a good game, as did his receivers. The first half done em in. Carroll ran 41 plays to Tazewell's 12. They got pushed around the whole second half. Six sacks after halftime. And Mountain wasn't allowed to do anything on returns...4 for 24 yards, including two for losses.

Face it. They got whipped.

I realize and understand they got beat. The wheels fell off in the third. I was'nt tryin to take anything away from cc's team. But the officals were really some of the worst I've ever seen, regardless of what district they were assigned to. Cc had some fast kids and the fullback was a beast.

Carroll had 2 TD's called back due to penalties, but they overcame it. That's what you have to do. If you are depending on the refs to win the game for ya. then you are already beat. Plus like I said this was district game, so district refs.

Yes Tazewell had their chances but failed to convert! What I did find funny was that there were 3 times that penalties were called on the Bulldogs and wasn't even a flag thrown on the ground... Great game to CC, Dawgs get ya heads up and get ready for some Bird Stew!

Yes Tazewell had their chances but failed to convert! What I did find funny was that there were 3 times that penalties were called on the Bulldogs and wasn't even a flag thrown on the ground... Great game to CC, Dawgs get ya heads up and get ready for some Bird Stew!

The Dawgs will role Abingdon. They are awful. Richlands scored every time they touched the ball with no problem at all, hence 51-7 at the half.

I watched the Lebanon/Tazewell game and the Dawgs held Lebanon pretty good. Like I said Richlands scored at will last night, could have been 80-14. Take away a score on the Blues 2nd and 3rd D and take away an Abingdon score from a trick play (although worked great) and you have a final 58-7. Poor Poor Abingdon football team. Tazewell should not have a problem winning this one.

lets look at the flags last night

tazewell 3 personal fouls 45 yds

1 holding 10 yds

1 block in the back 3 yds

1 lineman down field 5 yds

3 def offsides 15 yds

1 pass interfernce 15 yds

1 12 men on the field 15 yds

total 11/ 108

CC

2 personal fouls 30 yds

1 holding 10 yds

1 blocking below the waist 15 yds

5/50

the only calls that went against tazwell that CC didnt not get called were the 3 def offsides pass interfernce and 12 men on the field and those are not calls that are for judgement cause everyone in the stadium can see and the pass interference was not even close the saftey left his feet and leveled the reciever 20 yds down the field when the ball had just passed the los. plus CC had touchdown runs of 50 and 40 called back on flags so lets not act like tazewell got screwed and most of all lets not forget we are using the officals that ALL THE SWD WANTED US TO USE THEY ARE YOUR OFFICALS.

lets look at the flags last night

tazewell 3 personal fouls 45 yds

1 holding 10 yds

1 block in the back 3 yds

3 def offsides 15 yds

1 pass interfernce 15 yds

1 12 men on the field 15 yds

total 11/ 108

CC

2 personal fouls 30 yds

1 holding 10 yds

1 blocking below the waist 15 yds

5/50

the only calls that went against tazwell that CC didnt not get called were the 3 def offsides pass interfernce and 12 men on the field and those are not calls that are for judgement cause everyone in the stadium can see and the pass interference was not even close the saftey left his feet and leveled the reciever 20 yds down the field when the ball had just passed the los. plus CC had touchdown runs of 50 and 40 called back on flags so lets not act like tazewell got screwed and most of all lets not forget we are using the officals that ALL THE SWD WANTED US TO USE THEY ARE YOUR OFFICALS.

No one said Tazewell got screwed but you!

Edited by Bulldogs52