Grundy Football

wave_20

There are a lot of AA schools that should be A around here, but i digest. Grundy is much improved this year, and that really tickles my pickle, but honestly, wins from here on out will be a hard thing to come by. Marion should be a good game, grundy can win that one if they play like they did from last 75% of the haysi game. Grundy could also have a shot at abingdon and graham, but that might be it , those could be some good games. If CC game is at CC, CC will win that one, and richlands, sheesh, not going to go into that one, and T-Well will be tough as well.

But hell, ill take a 7-3 season any day lol.

There are a lot of AA schools that should be A around here, but i digest. Grundy is much improved this year, and that really tickles my pickle, but honestly, wins from here on out will be a hard thing to come by. Marion should be a good game, grundy can win that one if they play like they did from last 75% of the haysi game. Grundy could also have a shot at abingdon and graham, but that might be it , those could be some good games. If CC game is at CC, CC will win that one, and richlands, sheesh, not going to go into that one, and T-Well will be tough as well.

But hell, ill take a 7-3 season any day lol.

"Dont ever count out HEART cotton....These boy's know what it means to win now,that will take them a long way..I hope they do great...

I would love to see Grundy win the SWD just because it would be a cinderella story, but i dont see any SWD team beating Richlands this year.

Grundy still could get a few W's in the SWD.

I see them beating Graham, Abingdon, Marion, and possibly Tazewell.

I ate quite a bit yesterday, more than i should lol.

But i never count out heart, i've been in the position these boys have been in before, almost every year everyone would pick grundy to not amount to much each year, and all four years we made it to the regional championship, so heart does go along way. I just hope they dont start giving up when they start to encounter some disapointments and frustrations down the road. I have all the faith in the world for these kids, and i hope they prove that they belong exactly where they are, but good luck the rest of the season guys.

Just some ramblin' of guy about to go to work, so just take it for what its worth lol.