All Hurley Fans.

NewHampshireRed

I dont know what I have possibly done to have the Hurley fans on here mutiny against me. A little bit of constructive criticism supposed to help players not hurt them. If your a parent and think im downgrading your child im NOT. If your a player and think im disrespecting you im NOT. Remember I was a player in those Hurley uniforms and had a coach many a times in my face, or being criticized on here. Its all a part of the game, but not once did I call out any players name and say they was a bad player. And not once did I say this years team is no good. WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU ALL GETTING THESE FACTS FROM? I just said the 05 team would have won the district this year it was a simple comparison about how tough Haysi and Honaker was that year and Hurley got blowed out of the water. aND LET ME TELL YOU ANOTHER THING IF i GET ANOTHER PM ABOUT ME NOT HAVING ANY HEART AND A HATER AGAINST MY HOMETOWN THEN YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL. I BROKE MY DAMN COLLARBONE TWICE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN 5 WEEKS TRYING TO WIN A BDD CHAMPIONSHIP IN FOOTBALL. I think I passed in the heart department a long time ago.

Thanks for nothing.

I figured I would go back and copy some of the post I wrote and let you guys read them.

Haysi is pitiful lol, maybe by the end of season Haysi can put something togetherand make a run, but im not seeing that..Maybe Honaker and HUrley fight for top. But if Hurley has everything clicking by then, well maybe the run of the tigers is over lol

Well as far as Hubbard goes I dont think he and his staff cant out coach Hurley, Honaker is only as good as their athletes. Now as far as Colley and his Staff goes there isnt many coaching staffs in this side of Virginia as good as his. He can take a nobody and turn them into a Player. Very Surprising down year for Haysi, but every team hits a down year or two.

And here is the post that got everything thinking I said this years team is horrible and the 05 team is the greatest, which I never said.

Correction.. the game was 12-6 end of first quater. Nathan Justus got injured and it went down hill from there. we had one kid out for season with Broken collarbone. Our QB had a hemotobia (Sp?). and several injuries all around. It just happend to come at the wrong time of the season. Sry if I offend anyone, but the BDD was alot tougher that year than this season. But I hope the Rebels run the table this season.

What did I just say? End of First not end of second. . The game was close all the way until 7 mins left in the second quater and all hell broke loose when Nathan went down. Hurley could not afford to loose any starters that season becasue our backups didnt have no where near the skill as our starters. everyone but maybe a couple was banged up by the time that game rolled around and one starter was out for season. Just a bad run of luck. And no excuses becasue we did loose and nothing can turn that L into a W now.But good luck Hurley on a fine season so far.

And yes the BDD was tougher that year, haysi went to the state semis, And I highly doubt Haysi or Honaker is going to the State Semis this season, and I pray to god Hurley wins the distist and makes a run

Have you pissed off any of the actual coaches yet? When you get them posting on here, you've really sh*t in the cornflakes then. Of course, there wasn't much complaining in '05...winning heals all wounds and mends all broken hearts and smashed feelings.

I say call it how you see it, write it up inteligently, and the hell with whatever people don't understand the idea behind these forums.

People get so pissed off and bent out of shape over internet message boards,and it cracks me up. This stuff is supposed to be for fun people. If it angers/upsets you,then you need to: a)get thicker skin or b) get off the board. I got crucified on here and another board,but had to snicker,because the big question is: Does typing on a keyboard determine the outcome of a football game,and do the ones who are actually playing the games actually give a rat's rectum about what everybody else thinks? The coaches should be discouraging players from being on here anyway (know that our head honcho at JJK does). Life is serious enough folks. Find more pressing things to fret over than a football game (which in the grand scheme of life is meaningless).

Find more pressing things to fret over than a football game (which in the grand scheme of life is meaningless).

I wouldn't go so far as to say that, cuz some lessons I learned from the game itself, games I played in, and games I coached molded my future, helped me overcome some problems in my life, and really enabled me to be successful as an adult. To the casual onlooker, the games are not a force which should impact their lives...but for the participants, they do.

I see that football and sports in general teaches life lessons,and that is great (BIG reason I allow my sons to participate),but at the end of the day things like family health,safety,relationships...etc mean so much more than X's and 0's. Friday nights come and go. Family is forever. Just a matter of perspective IMO.