Congrats HURLEY!

NewHampshireRed

Good job boys, you've made a believer out of me and the rest of the town....we are with you all the way to the end.....go get them tigers friday night.....the defense was awesome.....good job cooper, you got it going on....take charge and have fun with it.....

Good job todd hurley on your quarter back sack.....keep putting the pressure on them......actions speak louder .....it shows tonight once again, good job....good job coaches , you had them rockin tonight .....this was big for the little town of hurley.....go rebels all the way to the top...defense was great!!!!

Offense was tooo whooee

Guys you did a good job! The only bad things was the first play of the game and the tip ball for tds. or you would have had a shutout. A "shout out" to the coaches on a good game plan. You guys enjoy this win tonight and get ready tomorrow for a big game next Friday! P.S. I hope we have a dry field next Friday!

The defense made a statement "Bring it on!" They had your backs to the wall and you guys stiffend like concrete a big HELL YEA to you guys and Coach Davis..Austin cooper looked like a wiley old veteran when he droped back to pass never in a hurry and when he did scoot he made big plays.Coach Tester showed he could adjust to what Pound was bringing plus the weather..The coaches believe in the kids and last night I saw a bunch of kids that believed in there coaches but more importantly they NOW BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES....Keep that train rolling Rebel Soldiers you made this old man proud as Hell!

I'm with you romeo, you shut Fleming down you have shut Haysi down....The defense that I saw Friday night is the defense that will stop Haysi dead in their tracks......so you know what you gotta do Rebels....shut them down...and you will go one step further on the ladder toward the BDD....Shove it up the Tigers ass just as they have you all these years .....you have the ammunition to do it now....so use it and run it up their asses and never shut down the defense....let the Rebels be heard!!!!! all along the CLIFF this is the year we will send them back to Haysi with their tales between their legs....We are strong ....physically and mentally....so watch out...they dont shut down....for nothing and will show you the tigers no MERCY GO GET'EM REBELS!!!!