Congrats Richlands

saturn125

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already moved on, seems like you people have trouble accepting a win. You do understand what a penalty is....don't you? That means your team got an advantage on the play by breaking the rules. My suggestion to cure that problem is; to stop breaking the rules to attain an advantage, thus fewer penalty yards in favor of the opposing team. I understand your defense actually just relaxed every time Lebanon scored or those ruthless officials had the audacity to call penaltys that weren't deserved against your team for the other scores. I really don't understand how Lebanon scored at all on such a flawless team. Had to be just dumb luck to score 32 points on a perfect team. My apologies and good luck with all the other inferior teams you meet this year. I certainly hope your defense doesn't relax too much and the officials start understanding that your team doesn't make mistakes.

I've already moved on, seems like you people have trouble accepting a win. You do understand what a penalty is....don't you? That means your team got an advantage on the play by breaking the rules. My suggestion to cure that problem is; to stop breaking the rules to attain an advantage, thus fewer penalty yards in favor of the opposing team. I understand your defense actually just relaxed every time Lebanon scored or those ruthless officials had the audacity to call penaltys that weren't deserved against your team for the other scores. I really don't understand how Lebanon scored at all on such a flawless team. Had to be just dumb luck to score 32 points on a perfect team. My apologies and good luck with all the other inferior teams you meet this year. I certainly hope your defense doesn't relax too much and the officials start understanding that your team doesn't make mistakes.

Don't you have a clod to go hop or something. GAMES OVER, WE WON. Keep crying, give us something to remember your team by for next year.