UVA 20 Maryland 9

BCRAM55

Good job cavs, Alot of people wrote you'll off with the 0-3 start. But you guy's have bounce back with three wins and two of them on the road. It appears that you have an outside shot of making a bowl game. But Coach Groh and his staff needs to bet Va Tech if they want some respect. They will have a tough game next week vs. a very good Georgia Tech Team

It's OctGrohber. Groh's something like 294-1 in October, give or take a few wins.

But hope's a good thing, maybe the best of things. GT's coming to Charlottesville next week, where they haven't won since 1990. It's a classic letdown game for GT against a Hoo squad that's rolled off 3-in-a-row. UVA's defensive scheme matches up well with the GT wing-option, and that defense hasn't allowed but 1 TD in 12 quarters. Hopefully Sewell's ankle heals, and hopefully Mikell's neck's in better shape. We'll need them to have even a remote change.

It's OctGrohber. Groh's something like 294-1 in October, give or take a few wins.

But hope's a good thing, maybe the best of things. GT's coming to Charlottesville next week, where they haven't won since 1990. It's a classic letdown game for GT against a Hoo squad that's rolled off 3-in-a-row. UVA's defensive scheme matches up well with the GT wing-option, and that defense hasn't allowed but 1 TD in 12 quarters. Hopefully Sewell's ankle heals, and hopefully Mikell's neck's in better shape. We'll need them to have even a remote change.

Hate to say it but I'm pulling for the Wahoos next week...

I think for now its the acc coastal division leading cavs ;) atleast till next week big game hope its a good one

Not only Coastal-leading, but the only team in the conference with a perfect conference mark!

But we're going to need Sewell, Simpson, and Conrath to be nearly fully-healthy.

The defense just can't do it all on its own. 290-pound DTs aren't going to return INTs for TDs every week. I'm anxiously awaiting the game next week, but the defense better come ready to stuff the run. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5-2 replace the 3-4 next week.

i agree completly about all the injurys but was really impressed with how well jackson ran the ball today. Really hope sewell is back and healthy i dont care alot for verica just think he looked scared to death in the pocket today. If they win this one good possiblity they start out 4-0 with duke next

You know as funny as it is Groh is the perfect coach to scheme against some of these teams because of his NFL background. Still a long way to go but who would have thunk it. At least Saturdays have some meaning. How cool would it be to win out until they play the Hokies?

You know as funny as it is Groh is the perfect coach to scheme against some of these teams because of his NFL background. Still a long way to go but who would have thunk it. At least Saturdays have some meaning. How cool would it be to win out until they play the Hokies?

It'd be wonderful, especially since under that scenario, another VT loss is all that it'd take for us to clinch. That would make the after-Thanksgiving game virtually meaningless. I like to dream, but that's putting the cart way before the horse right now, I'm afraid.

3 wins away from bowl eligibility, and still with Duke, BC, and Clemson on the schedule.