Lil'Leonards 9th edtion

Leonards_Losers

It is official

Due to the media buzz surrounding Hulk Hogan’s decision to sign a contract with TNA Wrestling (and to turn down WWE) Lil’ Leonard has not has his mind on the gridiron. Percy called me last night and told me he was getting all of his Hulkamina gear out of the closet and lacing up his boots one more time for Hogan’s final Hoorah!!! Make sure you fine folks tune in Thursday night at 9 o’clock on Spike T.V. to see the Hulkster shake things up in the land of professional wrestling. The old man is back…

Last week, was the first week Li’Leonard_Losers was shutout 0-2. 19-6 is still not bad. This week cousin Dexter Dex Dexter sent me his Friday night picks. He say’s that professional wrestling is fake. I have to disagree.

Richlannds @ Carroll County

Cousin Dexter Dex Dexter and Percy are going to this one just to buy a chance on the goat that the Carroll County High FFA club will be selling chances on.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Carroll County

Twin Valley @ Haysi

This will be one “FLUGLY†catfight. The EPA will have the town of Haysi skimming the ugly off of Sandlick Creek all of next week.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Twin Valley

Hurley @ Honaker

The Rebs better get “Fared Up†for this game or it will be a Cow Tromp!

Lil’Leonards_Loser -- Hurley

Graham @ Abingdon

After being shutout last week it’s always nice to pick an A-town game. (It helps your winning percentage) The Falcons have been on the Roost almost all year. Besides beating up on the weak sisters in the area. They did manage to glide around long enough to beat Grundy.

The G-Men have been serving up enough subpoenas to make J.Edgar Hoover Happy. Percy said, “After they figured out that their planet evolved around MARRS, (the quarterback) not the sun, things have gotten back to normal in the windy city. If the FEED LOT LOOKING FIELD in Abingdon can hold up, this one may get out of hand quick. The G-Men may have all flights canceled by half time.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Abingdon

J.J. Kelly @ Appalachia

The Tribe has lost 2 in a row. The Wigwam Village is in an uproar. The STONEGA Dogs have been taking a bite out of several foes this year, but they just don’t have enough BITE for the Tribe. The Tribe will have a dog feast at Mosby’s after their STONEGA Raid.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Appalachia

Castlewood @ John Battle

The Buzzard’s Roost Devils will be trying to scare the spook out of or is it spook the scare out of the AB - STOL Trojans this Halloween weekend. The AB – STOL Trojans are probably wishing they were back in the HOGEE District. The Devil’s haven’t Bedeviled anyone this year. Could be a long and scary night.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Castlewood

“THE BATTLE FOR LPD SUPREMACY, WISE CO. VS DICKENSON CO.â€

Clintwood @ J.I. Burton

Who will it be? The High Knob Ridge Runners or The Clintwood PSA. The High Knob Boys are FAST & ELUSIVE. The PSA Boys are strong and powerful. The PSA Boys will turn up the pressure for this one. The LPD Crown will reside in Dickenson Co. this year…

Lil’Leonards_Loser – J.I. Burton

Grundy vs Tazewell

The Hulkster is back and so is the GOLDEN WAVE. The GOLDEN WAVE has been saying their prayers, eating their vitamins, and doing their homework all week. The streak ends Friday Night, BROTHER!!

Lil'Leonards_Loser -- Tazewell

Graham @ Abingdon

After being shutout last week it’s always nice to pick an A-town game. (It helps your winning percentage) The Falcons have been on the Roost almost all year. Besides beating up on the weak sisters in the area. They did manage to glide around long enough to beat Grundy.

The G-Men have been serving up enough subpoenas to make J.Edgar Hoover Happy. Percy said, “After they figured out that their planet evolved around MARRS, (the quarterback) not the sun, things have gotten back to normal in the windy city. If the FEED LOT LOOKING FIELD in Abingdon can hold up, this one may get out of hand quick. The G-Men may have all flights canceled by half time.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Abingdon

:eek: What? How could you pick the g-boys? Oh well, the Falcons have made a living with you picking against them all year. :D

Hasn't been too good of a living. They have a losing record.

Who has Abingdon beaten?...Patrick Henry and who else? Well, I guess the reason I can't think of another team is because the Falcons haven't beaten a quality team all year. One hell of a livin' they're makin over there in Abingdon.

Who has Abingdon beaten?...Patrick Henry and who else? Well, I guess the reason I can't think of another team is because the Falcons haven't beaten a quality team all year. One hell of a livin' they're makin over there in Abingdon.

you are prob one of the guys who bust your tail to get over here on the weekends and clog up our streets and then you have the audacity to put us down. stay out if you hate it so much! no creeper trail for you buddy!:mad:

you are prob one of the guys who bust your tail to get over here on the weekends and clog up our streets and then you have the audacity to put us down. stay out if you hate it so much! no creeper trail for you buddy!:mad:

I don't come to Abingdon unless I absolutely have to. And, I'm not putting down the folks over there...I'm putting down the football team.