Holston

kineticks

well why dont you say that its atwell against the world?? oh thats right bc they beat yall...well i cant wait till friday bc you will quit runnin your mouth about how terrible Holston is.

didnt they beat yall too? lmao. i just want a clean game. close too. lol Good luck to both teams

Edited by Linebackers

yea but i dont get on here every week after i lose or win sayin that yall suck so bad and your not goin anywhere so im just wonderin why he keeps runnin his mouth...he has nothing to back it up

true, i dont either, i just talk football, win or lose.

yea but i dont get on here every week after i lose or win sayin that yall suck so bad and your not goin anywhere so im just wonderin why he keeps runnin his mouth...he has nothing to back it up

can i change your name to baby4life...second u cant face the facts that holston has played a "cupcake" schedule...we are 2-7 but we have played tougher teams that made the morale of the team down while ur schedule made u believe u can win when i think u are overrated :):):) but i notice the past couple of weeks we have a good offense ( take away the turnovers) thats led by whitesides and fullen...some studs came out on defense lately caudill blankenship and compton i think we match out evenly against you guys

haha you will find out real quick tomorrow night who #81 & #32 is.....real quick

should i be intimidated? all i know when i was in high school holston was a joke...after this year they will be back to the same ole holston even with your cupcake schedule :):):):):):):) our players match up well with holstons

ph,never got going...shrine bowl number 2...well,here we go..i think east mont and holston will knock heads again in the region c div1 game.

PH shouldve done better but what can ya do? lol where does holston play, might come to the playoff game.

they are num 1 seed..home in good ole d-town..bring on the music and the noise..horns,bells,sirens,shoot fill up a jug half full of rocks and shack it..bring keys and do the va tech key shack..lol..really,if you are a holston fan lets"get off our seats and on our feet'lets support our boys...

they are num 1 seed..home in good ole d-town..bring on the music and the noise..horns,bells,sirens,shoot fill up a jug half full of rocks and shack it..bring keys and do the va tech key shack..lol..really,if you are a holston fan lets"get off our seats and on our feet'lets support our boys...

ill support a fellow hogo team, as long as nobody brags to me since im from PH, but im in college now so i dont think they will. lol

lol,well..just wasn't the rivalry this yr..come on down..the burgers are great and the music really sets the mood..its just fun..that ole feelin i use to get back in the 90's from the rebels..i won't deny it i got family all over..we are spread all over smyth and washington county..but none in a town..lol