Holston

kineticks

Again, dude, you can't put together a rational sentence. Why should anyone respond to illiteracy? PLEASE tell me you are not in a Washington County School. If so, PLEASE tell me which one...

Then, I watched the you-tube link and puked. I know this kid, well.

Someone from Holston talkin' smack...lol...how ironic.. That's like a dude goin to Karate class for a month and braggin about how he "knows" karate, and then gets his ass handed to him by a 135 pound wimp..(a lil foreshadowing for y'all there)

Then, I watched the you-tube link and puked. I know this kid, well.

U puked?? haha, its 4 fun. quit takn it so serrious, its like the wwe! lay off my boy, he aight, jus havn fun. bring on da warriors!!!! we refuse to lose!!

haha that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen. it would be a very ironic set-up for a chilhowie blowout, though.

That's more likely than most folks on this board want to admit. Personally, I think Chilhowie will hang another L on Holston tonight.

U puked?? haha, its 4 fun. quit takn it so serrious, its like the wwe! lay off my boy, he aight, jus havn fun. bring on da warriors!!!! we refuse to lose!!

if you refuse to lose then why did holston lose to GW :D :D :D :D :D :D

Why? Does Holston really think they have something to brag about? Lets see, they never beat good teams. I can't say much because I pull for the rebels and the cavs will probably beat ph, but look at my rebels record. No, holston doesn't have swagger, what a joke! How can you guys from Holston defend this crap? If it was a ph kid, I would be after them too.

haha that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen. it would be a very ironic set-up for a chilhowie blowout, though.

I guess the irony will have to wait! Also, even though I hated it at the time, I guess Big E was right! Powell Valley, enjoy a happy thanksgiving while you guys are practicing basketball!

One word...LOSER...

focus...this vid does nothing to keep the team focused..i hate this crap..this team was not built on stupid things like this.they arent state champs just yet..get ya head back and winning..god

The team didn't make the video and can't control a student who does. They seemed pretty focused to me last night. Played the best overall game of the year even with the sickness and injuries.

i dont think its a team effort i think its pratt against the world

i love how you get onto people for talkin about and supporting the cavs and they actually beat teams that PH lost to...and yet you still run your mouth...keep on runnin it...saturday mornin you wont be runnin it no more.

i dont think its a team effort i think its pratt against the world

well why dont you say that its atwell against the world?? oh thats right bc they beat yall...well i cant wait till friday bc you will quit runnin your mouth about how terrible Holston is.