Graham/CC thoughts...

frito gonzales

Does Graham stand a chance of winning this game? Will the fact it's a Saturday afternoon game and Senior night(day) make a difference? I've not seen CC play but from what I've heard I think Graham will be able to score, just not sure if they can stop CC from scoring.

Go G-Men!

Does Graham stand a chance of winning this game? Will the fact it's a Saturday afternoon game and Senior night(day) make a difference? I've not seen CC play but from what I've heard I think Graham will be able to score, just not sure if they can stop CC from scoring.

Go G-Men!

I think CC wins this game although Graham may make it interesting for a while. Richlands should have hung 30 some points on them friday but didnt (2 fumbles inside the 10 and the good ole refs).

yes and CC should have had at least 2 more TD also (INT at richlands 20 and 40 yards of penalties against CC on the first 5 plays when CC was ripping of 20 yards a play so it works both ways buddy) so that would have made the score according to you 30 to 27 still a close game the better team won point blank. do not use the refs as an excuse cause CC played their hearts out and gave richland all they could handle. but let me guess all 13 penalties on CC where good calls and the 16 on richlands where just to keep poor little CC from getting killed

It would seem Nado has a hard time just accepting the W and moving on....:D

"Re-hashing" something is not gonna make the "W" glow any brighter, look bigger, or add extra points ....game over....time to move forward.

Sorry, for interjecting on this as the thread was not about Richlands.

Edited by trublue

It would seem Nado has a hard time just accepting the W and moving on....:D

"Re-hashing" something is not gonna make the "W" glow any brighter, look bigger, or add extra points ....game over....time to move forward.

Sorry, for interjecting on this as the thread was not about Richlands.

I agree about the thread I am done this is not a Richlands thread. I am pleased about the W and thats all that counts. Just giving my opinion about the game the way I saw it and I guarentee im not the only one that saw it that way. Anyway, good job blue.