You just can't make this stuff up!!!

bhs7695

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11693441

4-Year-Old Boy Caught With Beer, Stolen Gifts

Posted: Dec 17, 2009 12:22 PM EST

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP) - Investigators in Chattanooga said a 4-year-old boy was found roaming his neighborhood in the night, drinking beer and wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree.

The child's mother, 21-year-old April Wright, said the boy "wants to go to jail because that's where his daddy is."

Wright said she and the boy's father are going though a divorce.

The boy, discovered outside his house Tuesday, was taken to a hospital and treated for alcohol consumption.

Hamilton County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Janice Atkinson said the incident is being investigated but the department declined to release the report.

The boy's mother said she met with child protective services and was told she will get to keep custody of her son.

It is a tragedy when someone so young wants to go to jail just to be with his dad.

This says a LOT about the mom, in more ways than one...

This kid's going to end up with a foster family, if there's not a grandparent willing to step up to the plate. If the father's incarcerated, and the mother is a freaking pathetic derelict, then this poor little boy's going to be placed. I would trust the father with custody over this pitiful excuse for a mother, and that's sad...

This says a LOT about the mom, in more ways than one...

This kid's going to end up with a foster family, if there's not a grandparent willing to step up to the plate. If the father's incarcerated, and the mother is a freaking pathetic derelict, then this poor little boy's going to be placed. I would trust the father with custody over this pitiful excuse for a mother, and that's sad...

A friend of mine said several years ago that God should have made sex and reproduction a lot harder than it is so stupid people couldn't do it!!

A friend of mine said several years ago that God should have made sex and reproduction a lot harder than it is so stupid people couldn't do it!!

I like this. ;)

I also have a theory that the world's getting dumber. So many "smart" people are having fewer children while pursuing careers, while many of those with "less intelligence" are popping them out like rabbits. Not causation, of course. But think about it...

I like this. ;)

I also have a theory that the world's getting dumber. So many "smart" people are having fewer children while pursuing careers, while many of those with "less intelligence" are popping them out like rabbits. Not causation, of course. But think about it...

Good point as well!