I see why

blumom

the football team lost to Cave Spring. Cochran said in the Bluefield newspaper that their team was behind and would catch up during Christmas break because FOOTBALL put them behind schedule. Did he coach football or did the girls play to get them behind schedule. He also said they went to a number of camps during the summer. Does anyone know what camps they attended during the summer. I have been told the girls are playing better they only lost by 25 the other day to Carroll County and lost by 50 last year. So WAY TO GO MOOSE!

the football team lost to Cave Spring. Cochran said in the Bluefield newspaper that their team was behind and would catch up during Christmas break because FOOTBALL put them behind schedule. Did he coach football or did the girls play to get them behind schedule. He also said they went to a number of camps during the summer. Does anyone know what camps they attended during the summer. I have been told the girls are playing better they only lost by 25 the other day to Carroll County and lost by 50 last year. So WAY TO GO MOOSE!

The Moose is playing Gedi mind games on you BluMom! The ole ball headed bench boss has 'em just where he wants them. He confuses the opposition with rhetoric; loses by a few the first go round; camps out in the lane...see the method to his madness? Remember you read it here first......Moose will be the SWD COY!

The Moose is playing Gedi mind games on you BluMom! The ole ball headed bench boss has 'em just where he wants them. He confuses the opposition with rhetoric; loses by a few the first go round; camps out in the lane...see the method to his madness? Remember you read it here first......Moose will be the SWD COY!

What is Gedi?

You like him....don't you?

Some places actually believe in coaching kids correctly from rec league up.......you gotta work with what you've got.