any thoughts? boys and Girls

tazsoccer

Eh, I will have to say Abingdon once again. Having players who play non-stop all year around is hard to compete with. So Abingdon winning it. As for the other seeds, I have no idea. Should be an interesting season to say the least, but I fear Graham will not bode well this season.

Boys - Richlands

Girls - Richlands or Graham

LOL....sorry Richlands just doesn't have the players to even come close to competing with most of the district, especially Abingdon. The program is improving, but don't see them winning a district title any time soon.

Abingdon is a great team and all.... but they lost almost all there starters if not all of them and their coach i think you guys on here need to com down a lil wow

Edited by cavs7

Guest quispbird

Richlands will have a new coach this season.

Believe it is chris "england"

they probly are. since they suck at that sport they have been recruiting over in England and Spain. probly have some new recruits on the way now!

haha, if they really end up with some new girls from England an Spain, I hope they are taken out their first game...that's not quite fair.

Seriously?

Yea, Dennis Carr is headed to med school and wants to try to do the Appalachian trail before he leaves so this spring is the only chance he has to go. The new coach is Chris Hunt and yes he is from England. He moved down here a couple tears ago to marry his wife and take a youth pastor job, he coached the jv team last season

Guest quispbird

Blow_himself_dog is an idiot. Take what he says with a grain of salt.