Twin Valley Directions.

mnhokie

I just went to the Twin Valley website. They only list their mailing address. Can someone please post their physical address and directions. We (Graham) play there tonight and I have never been to TV. Thank you in advance.

Have you ever been to Grundy? It's on the way to Grundy on Rte 460...the school sits on the left hand side of the road...once you hit the bottom of Shortt's Gap there is a red light (don't turn at the light - keep going straight towards Grundy) where you can turn to go to Whitewood and the Keen Mountain Prison...there is also a Marathon gas station at that light on the right...once you get there, the school is probably a mile or two past that on the left...sits across the bridge...you will see the Twin Valley Football Field...can't miss it.

they play there games at the high school go to the light that lance was talking about at the marathon and turn right. Stay straight across the mt. at the bottom there will be a stop sign just across some rr tracks turn left. the school will be just around the curve on the right

Sorry, I thought they were playing the games at the middle school....my bad.

They should play the games at the middle school...much easier to get to (and a lot more safe in the winter) and the gym is nice...or it was last time i was there.

your talking about a traditional place... most ppl that played there never worryed about getting their hands dirty!! lol..

Every place has its positives and negatives! TVHS is a nice school with excellent facilities! The consolidation had its pluses and minuses on both sides!

your talking about a traditional place... most ppl that played there never worryed about getting their hands dirty!! lol..

Every place has its positives and negatives! TVHS is a nice school with excellent facilities! The consolidation had its pluses and minuses on both sides!

just curious if he would understand...because, anyone who ever played there surely would lol.

yeah the old whitewood high school gym...there is only one...and that's a good thing...talk about an intimate venue...the fans were ON the court lol.

There are a few places that everyone in this area that plays sports should enjoy....a couple of them are the Cliff at Hurley and the old Whitewood High gym...both are unique places to play and if you ever play there, you will never forget it...I don't know if they have torn down the old school yet or what the deal is with that place...I'm sure they don't play games there anymore...but if you ever played there you know what I'm talking about...if you didn't then you missed out on a cool place.